Senior Front-end Engineer
build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
10 months ago
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality. Transition existing React web apps to React Native
- Demonstrated experience, preferably at least 4 years or more, in Front-end development and Production grade application development
- Effective and sound knowledge of React-Native is undoubtedly a plus
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
culture & perks
- A creative, versatile job role with lots of independence and responsibility
- Full time, work from home
- Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues from around the world
- Fixed monthly salary in crypto-based on experience and suitability
- Opportunity for team token incentives based on performance
EPNS is building the world’s first open communication layer for the Web3 ecosystem, first for Ethereum and then for L2s and then for other blockchains. The protocol enables any smart contracts, dApps or traditional servers to send notifications tied wallet addresses of a user in a platform agnostic fashion (ie: notifs can be integrated and shown on any crypto wallet, mobile apps, extension or dApps).
The EPNS Journey: We have had an awesome journey! Ideation and loads of research were taken to the Ethereum Foundation -> EthGlobal HackMoney 2020 where we built the POC -> selected for IDEO PVD -> selected for Gitcoin Kernel fellowship and came out as a top 20 project! -> entered Gitcoin Grants Round 7 (top 5 project / 210+ contributors) which led us to raise our seed ($1.41M).
We are lucky and grateful to be backed by top VCs / Angels in the space including Balaji Srinivasan, Binance Labs, True Ventures, iOSG, Bixin, BR Capital, TheLAO, MetaCartel VC, Ken (EF), Sandeep Nailwal (Polygon), Scott Moore (Gitcoin), DeFiDad, Mariano Conti, Anthony Sassano, Ravindra (Frontier), Preethi Kasireddy along with 35+ equally awesome folks.