Senior Backend Developer
establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
4 months ago
Oops. In progress...
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Working on Non- EVM Blockchains like Solana, Polkadot, etc
- Creating Robust API and services
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- At least having 1+ years of experience in RUST lang or familiarity with is a plus
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Working knowledge of Blockchain is Preferred
- Understanding of cryptography
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
culture & perks
- A creative, versatile job role with lots of independence and responsibility
- Full time, work from home
- Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues from around the world
- Fixed monthly salary in crypto-based on experience and suitability
- Opportunity for team token incentives based on performance
EPNS is building the world’s first open communication layer for the Web3 ecosystem, first for Ethereum and then for L2s and then for other blockchains. The protocol enables any smart contracts, dApps or traditional servers to send notifications tied wallet addresses of a user in a platform agnostic fashion (ie: notifs can be integrated and shown on any crypto wallet, mobile apps, extension or dApps).
The EPNS Journey: We have had an awesome journey! Ideation and loads of research were taken to the Ethereum Foundation -> EthGlobal HackMoney 2020 where we built the POC -> selected for IDEO PVD -> selected for Gitcoin Kernel fellowship and came out as a top 20 project! -> entered Gitcoin Grants Round 7 (top 5 project / 210+ contributors) which led us to raise our seed ($1.41M).
We are lucky and grateful to be backed by top VCs / Angels in the space including Balaji Srinivasan, Binance Labs, True Ventures, iOSG, Bixin, BR Capital, TheLAO, MetaCartel VC, Ken (EF), Sandeep Nailwal (Polygon), Scott Moore (Gitcoin), DeFiDad, Mariano Conti, Anthony Sassano, Ravindra (Frontier), Preethi Kasireddy along with 35+ equally awesome folks.