developing applications (coding, programming), debugging and testing code
10 months ago
- Developing applications (coding, programming)
- Debugging and testing code
- Documenting and testing new software applications
- Researching, investigating, and fixing a wide range of technical issues
- Collaborating with senior leaders
- Approaching problems and creating solutions
- Proactively learning about new technologies
- Rockstar spirit to take on new challenges
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Immediate joining is preferred
Note: If you do not meet 100% of these qualifications, we still strongly encourage you to apply!
culture & perks
- A creative, versatile job role with lots of independence and responsibility
- Full time, work from home
- Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues from around the world
- Fixed monthly salary in crypto-based on experience and suitability
EPNS is building the world’s first open communication layer for the Web3 ecosystem, first for Ethereum and then for L2s and then for other blockchains. The protocol enables any smart contracts, dApps or traditional servers to send notifications tied wallet addresses of a user in a platform agnostic fashion (ie: notifs can be integrated and shown on any crypto wallet, mobile apps, extension or dApps).
The EPNS Journey: We have had an awesome journey! Ideation and loads of research were taken to the Ethereum Foundation -> EthGlobal HackMoney 2020 where we built the POC -> selected for IDEO PVD -> selected for Gitcoin Kernel fellowship and came out as a top 20 project! -> entered Gitcoin Grants Round 7 (top 5 project / 210+ contributors) which led us to raise our seed ($1.41M).
We are lucky and grateful to be backed by top VCs / Angels in the space including Balaji Srinivasan, Binance Labs, True Ventures, iOSG, Bixin, BR Capital, TheLAO, MetaCartel VC, Ken (EF), Sandeep Nailwal (Polygon), Scott Moore (Gitcoin), DeFiDad, Mariano Conti, Anthony Sassano, Ravindra (Frontier), Preethi Kasireddy along with 35+ equally awesome folks.