own the emerging product verticals, from launch to managing throughout their lifecycle
12 months ago
At Blocknative, you will be helping to create the real-time infrastructure to power the blockchain ecosystem, working with some of the top blockchain projects to help them manage their transaction experience. End-users of your applications are web3 developers, traders, and consumers. We are excited to have you join our global, remote team to help scale foundational blockchain infrastructure.
You’ll join our highly skilled engineering organization — working directly with our CTO and Product team.
- Own one or more emerging product verticals, from launch to managing throughout their lifecycle
- Oversee the efficient processing and flow of engineering work. We are a shipping-oriented company that ships quality software every sprint
- Evaluate technical lift required and assess feasibility of technical features
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver measurable impact
- Set up analytics and measurement tools for accurate reporting and demonstrable decision making
- Know how to collaborate and tactically work with remote teams
- Work with Product team to establish product practices, participate in strategy discussions
- Articulate, present, and document product requirements to engineering and design
- Communicate product features and collaborate with non-technical teams
- Execute efficiently in a fast-paced startup environment where change is constant and creativity is a must
- Engage with customers, users, partners on different community platforms such as Twitter, Discord, and Telegram
- Ethereum and/or Bitcoin — proficient with the core concepts in the space
- Proven experience in product management at a SaaS, Consumer-oriented, or Enterprise Software company. Bonus if a web3 company
- Launched and managed multiple products throughout their lifecycle, preferably across platforms and customer segments
- Have effectively managed one or more products in a startup environment
- Having a strong sense of the relationship between product features and revenue drivers
- Experience with Business Intelligence & Analytics platforms
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Demonstrated ability to lead products including many functions such as engineering, design, finance, data & infra ops, customer experience, and more
- Ability to lead and present to small group and executive level discussions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with tools including Google Apps, Hubspot, Notion, etc
culture & perks
- Remote work & flexible schedules
We offer unlimited vacation and flexible work schedules. Celebrate the holidays that matter most to you and your family — Rosh Hashanah, Chinese New Year, Pride, etc.
- Learning & development
We only ask for one thing at Blocknative — the best work of your career. As a remote-native company, we have invested in the tools, processes, and culture to enable you to achieve stress-free productivity.
- Health coverage
We are proud to offer best-in-class healthcare. And we cover 90% of premiums for all full-time employees and their dependents.
- Invest in your future
Share in Blocknative's success via stock option grants. And access a 401(k) plan.
Founded in 2018, Blocknative provides Web3 transaction orchestration infrastructure for the Ethereum, Polygon, Gnosis Chain, Fantom, BNB Chain, and Bitcoin ecosystems. Blocknative solutions are deployed by hundreds of Web3 builders and traders to enable dynamic user experiences and power real-time decisions via pre-chain data and insights.