Community Manager (Meetups)
build an organic Web3 community across India
14 months ago
- Build an organic Web3 community across India
- Organize, plan, and conduct community meetups, campus seminars/webinars and campus workshops around the country
- Coordinate with regional organizers to book venues, arrange F&B, reach out to speakers, and manage registrations for meetups
- Collaborate with the right stakeholders in the Web3 ecosystem for speaker and partnership opportunities
- Co-host meetups with other Web3 projects and platforms in the ecosystem
- Prepare and maintain meetup data, and feedback mechanism. Analyze and continuously improve the process & participant meetup experience
- Travel across India to meetup locations
- Passionate about Web3
- 1+ years of meetup/event management experience preferred
- Past experience in a web3 company
- A proven track record of managing meetups and events
- Multitasking, managing expectations, and coordinating across stakeholders under tight deadlines
- Highly organized and structured, able to solve problems and use data effectively
Culture & Perks
Shardeum has $18.2M in seed funding to pay you a comfortable salary. There is massive upside potential with a vesting schedule.
Shardeum is a sharded EVM-based L1 smart contract platform with a mission to enable decentralization for everyone. Currently, decentralized applications are limited by rising gas fees and long transaction queues as a result of blockchains that can’t scale. Our team envisions a world where decentralized applications are adopted globally, enabling a more equitable society with less power put in the hands of a few centralized entities.
To accelerate the adoption of dApps Shardeum is building the most advanced iteration of a state sharded smart contract platform. Dynamic state sharding enables Shardeum to increase TPS with each node added to the network. We are obsessed with making the vision for a decentralized future a reality and seek individuals who share the same passion.
The Shardeum Foundation is a small but highly experienced team distributed globally who have worked with NASA, Yahoo, Raytheon, Zynga, Microsoft, Ethereum Foundation, PayPal, etc.