Social Media Content Creator
update CyberConnect’s social media pages with the latest company and Web 3 industry news
5 days ago
Oops. In progress...
CyberConnect is rapidly growing and we seek presence and voice in the world. We are looking for a Social Media Content Creator who will update CyberConnect’s social media pages with the latest company and Web 3 industry news, tracks audience engagement and responds to our followers in a timely manner. The ultimate goal is to ensure that CyberConnect’s brand and voice remains effective and consistent with our mission and business development goals.
- Think.You will brainstorm, research, and plan out effective and engaging content ideas for industry-related topics, and how our product developments suit the needs of blockchain enthusiasts as well as the general public to our audience
- Produce. You will turn these ideas into shareable, compelling, and engaging content by writing articles, social media posts, infographics, presentations, and other communications
- Listen. You will collaborate with team members across different departments to gather the necessary content to produce materials
- Educate. You will use your knowledge and content to motivate, inspire, educate, inform, sell, and simply provide information across digital platforms
- Represent. You will be the brand and positioning evangelist, contribute to brand development and guidelines, and work across departments to help in the development of external-facing content to ensure the right messages are conveyed to the right audiences
- You understand the Web3 audience and community. You have a deep understanding of the sentiment of the Web3 audience and are able to produce content that is exciting and engaging for the audience
- You are a good writer. You are fluent in both written and spoken English and you are able to translate thoughts into beautiful and compelling messages that are accessible to all global audiences from every corner of the world
- You're familiar with social platforms. You're experienced with tools like Facebook Groups, Slack, Discord, Twitter, and Telegram. You stay up to date with the latest tools that could help us foster a stronger community
- You have a strong execution mindset. We're moving fast and there is a lot to do every day. You don't mind getting scrappy!
Nice To Have:
- Fluent in different languages (e.g. English, Mandarin, Spanish, etc.)
- Previous experiences in social media content creation and production with outstanding data presentation (e.g. follower growth, likes, retweets, comments)
- Previous experience in creating viral yet informative and high quality content
Culture & Perks
- Unlimited paid vacation: we think time off is essential, and highly encourage it
- Personal development and learning: we're here to help you define and hit your personal and career goals so that you can get where you want to be
- Employer-covered group insurance: health, dental, paramedical, disability and travel coverage to ensure you're at your best
- Get paid in crypto: choose to take a percentage or your entire salary in cryptocurrency
- A collaborative and friendly team: we succeed together and we have fun doing it
- Company off-sites: we organize team retreats twice a year for the team to get together in a new place and explore, share and learn!
- MacBook: company-issued laptop to make sure you're doing your best work
- Equipment stipend: every team member receives a stipend to use toward setting up their home office
San Francisco, US; North America - Remote
CyberConnect is a decentralized social graph protocol that helps developers bootstrap network effects and build powerful social dApps while returning data ownership back to users. Through our publicly accessible protocol, we are democratizing social connections and making social graphs self-sovereign, portable, composable, blockchain-agnostic, and contextually meaningful.
Join our small, fiery team on our mission to change the future of social networking on the internet. CyberConnect is one of the fastest growing startups in web3. We're building something really special and are looking for true believers to join our team. We're looking for ambitious individuals with a thirst for knowledge that are interested in working with some of the most exciting and groundbreaking technology.