Head of Public Relations
take on full responsibility for the strategy, collaboration, execution, and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns
2 months ago
Oops. In progress...
CyberConnect is rapidly growing and we seek presence and voice in the world. We are looking for a competent Head of Public Relations to take on full responsibility for the strategy, collaboration, execution, and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns, with the goal of building and enhancing a favorable image of our company with employees, potential candidates, clients, potential customers, influencers and the public.
- Plan and implement. You will brainstorm, plan, and manage effective and engaging public relations programs, events, and initiatives to increase awareness of our company.
- Produce. You will design and review the online content in media announcements, media kits, and a variety of promotional and marketing materials.
- Monitor. You will monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in line with the company brand.
- Listen. You will collaborate with team members across different departments to gather the necessary content to produce materials.
- Cultivate. You will cultivate and maintain relationships with media and influential professionals, as well as all relevant stakeholders
- You are enthusiast about Web3/blockchain/crypto. You are knowledgeable about the Web3/blockchain/crypto field and have a passion for learning new things in this fast-paced industry
- You have proven work experience as a PR Director/Manager. You have solid experience coordinating successful PR campaigns
- You are a good communicator in speaking and writing. You are fluent in English and are able to confidently present our company to the general public
- You're familiar with social platforms. You're experienced with tools like Facebook Groups, Slack, Discord, Twitter, and Telegram. You stay up to date with the latest tools that could help us reach targeted audience
- You pay attention to details. You are extremely organized, detail-oriented and catch all typos or grammatical errors
- You have a strong execution mindset. We're moving fast and there is a lot to do every day. You don't mind getting scrappy!
Nice To Have:
- B.A. or BSc degree in PR, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
- Previous experiences working with leaders at a major company or fast-paced startup
Culture & Perks
- Unlimited paid vacation: we think time off is essential, and highly encourage it
- Personal development and learning: we're here to help you define and hit your personal and career goals so that you can get where you want to be
- Employer-covered group insurance: health, dental, paramedical, disability and travel coverage to ensure you're at your best
- Get paid in crypto: choose to take a percentage or your entire salary in cryptocurrency
- A collaborative and friendly team: we succeed together and we have fun doing it
- Company off-sites: we organize team retreats twice a year for the team to get together in a new place and explore, share and learn!
- MacBook: company-issued laptop to make sure you're doing your best work
- Equipment stipend: every team member receives a stipend to use toward setting up their home office
San Francisco, US; North America - Remote
CyberConnect is a decentralized social graph protocol that helps developers bootstrap network effects and build powerful social dApps while returning data ownership back to users. Through our publicly accessible protocol, we are democratizing social connections and making social graphs self-sovereign, portable, composable, blockchain-agnostic, and contextually meaningful.
Join our small, fiery team on our mission to change the future of social networking on the internet. CyberConnect is one of the fastest growing startups in web3. We're building something really special and are looking for true believers to join our team. We're looking for ambitious individuals with a thirst for knowledge that are interested in working with some of the most exciting and groundbreaking technology.