DFINITY Developer Grant Program
join the support program for promising developers and teams
9 months ago
About the program
The DFINITY Developer Grant Program aims to catalyze the growth of the Internet Computer ecosystem and make the Internet Computer accessible and approachable to more developers around the world by providing support to promising developers and teams.
Total funding available: $200,000,000
- Developer Tooling, e.g. IDEs, debuggers, logging libraries
- Infrastructure, e.g. oracles, asset bridges
- Integrations & APIs, e.g. chat, email, maps
- DApps & Open Internet Services, Canister Development Kits (CDKs) & Agents
- Special Grants for Women Devs
The grants program is a non-dilutive form of financing your project. Please note however that this program is not meant to be a source of venture funding. If you are actively fundraising, consider applying to the Beacon Fund.