help us grow the Blockscout customer base through automation of deployment processes and deploying product updates
3 months ago
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us grow the Blockscout customer base and provide the best experience for engineers working with the product.
Responsibilities include automation of deployment processes, deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
This position is a unique opportunity to join a small and experienced team of veteran engineers in the blockchain space with an established product used by millions. If you value decentralization, making a difference, and participating in the cutting-edge world of crypto, we encourage you to apply.
- Automate and improve development and release processes
- Build tools to improve customer self-deployment experience
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Provide technical support to customers and occasionally to end users
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficient with git and git workflows, experience with Github Container registry
- Excellence in creating and using Docker images/containers
- Strong experience with Ansible
- Good knowledge of AWS architecture
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Experience in high load systems engineering
- Familiarity with Elixir
- Basic knowledge of stack technologies. Knowledge of EVM, Kubernetes, AWS, Ansible, Terraform, GraphQL are a bonus
- Remote work
- Flexible work hours
- Compensation in crypto (BOB)
Blockscout is a leading open-source blockchain explorer and analyser that provides a comprehensive, easy-to-use interface for users to view, confirm, and inspect transactions on EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) blockchains.
Oops. In progress...