Senior Front-end Engineer / Front-end Architect
be responsible for the Blockscout web application’s front-end architecture and development and ensuring usage of modern frameworks
5 months ago
Join the Blockscout product team as a Senior Front-end Engineer / Front-end Architect, and work to create, develop, and drive the next generation of Ethereum-based ecosystem products.
We are looking for a highly skilled engineer who has mastered front architectural design and programming. In this role, you will be responsible for the Blockscout web application’s front-end architecture and development and ensuring usage of modern frameworks, methodologies and best practices.
This position is a unique opportunity to join a small and experienced team of veteran engineers in the blockchain space with an established product used by millions. If you value decentralization, making a difference, and participating in the cutting-edge world of crypto, we encourage you to apply.
- Audit and evaluate existing front-end in terms of compliance with modern frameworks, methodologies and best practices
- Propose, design and document front-end architecture
- Implement a set of standards for the product’s front-end to ensure the usage of reusable components and patterns
- Implement front-end development workflows
- Lead reviews to guarantee the structure and design of the applications follow the standards and guidelines
- Document and assist in defining functional and technical requirements for the product
- Evaluate new frameworks and tools that can be integrated into the existing applications without breaking previous implementations
- Guide performance optimization effort to achieve higher UI performance
- At least five years of experience as a Sr. Front-end Engineer
- We are looking for a team player: you will need to closely communicate with managers, developers, designers, and other stakeholders, always keeping teamwork in mind
- Strong communication/presentation skills (in English)
- Experience in building front-end for high-load web applications
- Strong sense of ownership
- Understanding the benefits of software development methodologies
- Knowledgeable about crypto developments and technology trends, general understanding of Web3
- Experience in open-source software development is nice to have
What we offer
- Be an integral member of a strong engineering team
- Opportunity to create the most innovative and exciting products in the crypto fintech market
- Highly competitive salary
- Compensation in crypto (BOB)
- Work on all aspects and features of a diverse, cutting-edge codebase. You will not be bored!
- Attendance opportunities at Ethereum and project-based conferences and events
- Culture of learning and growth within the blockchain space
- Flexibility and autonomy in a decentralized work environment
- This is a full-time position that is 100% remote. Work from anywhere in the world.
Blockscout provides a comprehensive, easy-to-use interface for users to view, confirm, and inspect transactions on EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) blockchains. It is the block explorer of choice for many large blockchain projects including Gnosis Chain, Ethereum Classic, Polygon, Celo, POA Network, and many others.
Blockscout is an open-source portal for blockchains that allows users to search transactions, view accounts and balances, and verify smart contracts on the Ethereum network including all forks and sidechains.
Oops. In progress...