Senior Customer and CX Researcher
bring the customer insights and your personal expertise to the product development process
9 months ago
CoinsPaid is an IT product crypto processing company, currently, we are developing a unique cryptocurrency ecosystem around our main service and payment provider - CryptoProcessing.com.
We are a “Remote-first” company, most of our employees work remotely, which does not prevent us from maintaining and strengthening the team spirit, mutual support, and willingness to help.
At CoinsPaid we are passionate about crypto, tech, and product development quality. If these feel close to you - give us a shout!
As a CX Researcher you will be tightly connected with our Product Teams to bring the customer insights and your personal expertise to the product development process. Additionally, you will be helping our Operation teams to change in order to provide better customer experience across the end-to-end customer journeys.
You will be focusing on the business segment of our audience spectrum across Europe, Asia and Latam markets.
You will be a part of the Discovery team and will be reporting to its head and your teammates will be responsible for User Experience research projects, and CX metrics measurement and reporting.
What is expected in the first 3 month:
- Execute at least one full-cycle CX research with positive feedback from the stakeholders
- Integrate CX research process in the Product Development and Change Management processes
- Outline the potential volume of Customer and CX research projects for the next 6 month
- Establish a recruitment process for the Customer and CX research projects
- Establish a research knowledge library that would be used by the teams across the company
What are the responsibilities:
- Lead stakeholders and the organisation to the most impactful Customer and CX research questions
- Partner with product managers, functional leads, and stakeholders to clarify research goals and identify areas where B2B customer and CX research can provide greater insight
- Understand and articulate how services need to change from a customer centric, product and business perspective
- Lead the creation of customer journeys, service blueprints, insight frameworks, and JTBD canvases which synthesize data and findings, helping teams arrive at a shared understanding of the customer pains and needs
- Coordinate and facilitate multi-disciplinary workshops and activities
- Be an influential leader who champions and advocates for the customer on projects and across the business; not be afraid to speak up when you see the customer’s needs and preferences being ignored
- Identify research opportunities that will eventually lead to achieving business and strategic goals through distribution of the new knowledge about the clients and their perception of our services in a structured and insightful way
- Create a source of knowledge about the B2B customers across the markets for the product and operation teams to be utilized in product development and change management projects
- Become a client advocate and support your arguments not only with the knowledge about the clients, but bring business impact changes may bring
Expectations from a candidate:
- Highly experienced in the qualitative and quantitative Customer and CX research methods and can present examples of your work
- Proven results of the Customer and CX researches in a successful cases
- 5+ years conducting Customer and CX research studies, ideally in a financial or crypto environment or similar
- Have experience of research projects on international non-english speaking markets
- Autonomously organize yourself, taking full ownership of and responsibility for your work
- Ability to plan, conduct and analyze mixed methods research that effectively combines quantitative and qualitative research
- Comfortable analyzing and working with both qualitative and quantitative data
- Excellent communicator, speaking with technical or non-technical people alike, both verbally and in written English
- The second language on an advanced level (Spanish or Portuguese) will be perceived as a great advantage
- A relevant university degree (e.g. cognitive psychology, behavioral sciences, UX, or data science) is a plus.
- High amount of hours spent in Miro or Figjam
Why should you choose us?
CoinsPaid is a rapidly developing company that is looking for new talents that will become part of the solid team that values every member and is ready to give them an exciting working experience in the fast-moving cryptocurrency industry. The company welcomes everyone willing to become a part of a digital payments market where CoinsPaid features as one of the market leaders.
CoinsPaid is a leading crypto-financial ecosystem that helps 800+ online businesses accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Our ecosystem includes all services that a business needs to accept crypto from a payment gateway to an OTC exchange. This year CoinsPaid processed transactions amounting to $5,35 billion in value. We have launched a $CPD token to bridge the E-commerce market with DeFi Tools.
Today, CoinsPaid boasts of several key accomplishments:
- The leading crypto payments provider.
- Company age: 8 years (since 2014).
- Team: 200 employees.
- 7% of all on-chain BTC transactions are processed by CoinsPaid.
- Over 13 mln crypto transactions (on October 2021).
- AIBC Summit Awards: Payment Provider of the Year.
- 1st crypto gateway to pass 2 security audits (Kaspersky Labs & 10Guards).
CoinsPaid has already set its goals for the year 2023 which will include the expansion to new markets in emerging countries and regions like Latin America and the Middle East, the launch of a new E-commerce brand, and a cryptocurrency wallet. The company will also launch a new structural division that will focus on the development of SaaS products. Additionally, CoinsPaid will continue to develop and promote the previously released products like the CPD token.