Customer Success Manager
ensure client volume and revenue targets are met or exceeded through outstanding client service
3 months ago
Oops. In progress...
CoinsPaid is an IT product crypto processing company, currently, we are developing a unique cryptocurrency ecosystem around our main service and payment provider - CryptoProcessing.com.
We are a “Remote-first” company, most of our employees work remotely, which does not prevent us from maintaining and strengthening the team spirit, mutual support, and willingness to help.
At CoinsPaid we are passionate about crypto, tech, and product development quality. If these feel close to you - give us a shout!
We are looking for an experienced customer success manager to join our high performing account management team.
The ideal candidate has extensive Fintech, Crypto or iGaming B2B Account Management experience, and approaches client relations with growth ambitions, superior service and an always-available mindset.
An individual who:
- Has 3+ years of Fintech, Crypto, iGaming or other online business account management experience within a B2B setting
- Is service first driven, self-motivated and has the ability to work independently
- Believes listening, empathy and serving clients with a smile while also driving commercial results is essential for success
- Thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment with focus on speed and problem solving
- Works and manages time in a highly structured and efficient manner
- Has excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Has strong negotiations skills and always looks for mutually beneficial solutions
- Is passionate about crypto and the latest payment solutions available on the market
- Has high energy, a positive attitude and believes team-work is crucial to success
- Has outstanding problem-solving skills
- Has strong organisation skills, reporting skills and attention to detail
- Has experience with using Salesforce, Jira, Confluence and Tableau
- Ensure client volume and revenue targets are met or exceeded through outstanding client service, proactively identifying growth opportunities and an “always-available” mindset
- Maintain, optimise and negotiate contractual agreements and terms
- Forecasting, monitoring, achieving and reporting on client based targets
- Create and nourish strong relationships internally with other teams and stakeholders
- Organise client meetings virtually and face to face to maintain strong and mutually beneficial relationships
- Promote and share the product’s benefit and value
- Keep records updated in CRM, Email, Confluence and other internal softwares
- Occasional travel to industry expos, conferences and attending relevant networking events
- Other duties as required from time to time by the company
Why should you choose us?
CoinsPaid is a rapidly developing company that is looking for new talents that will become part of the solid team that values every member and is ready to give them an exciting working experience in the fast-moving cryptocurrency industry. The company welcomes everyone willing to become a part of a digital payments market where CoinsPaid features as one of the market leaders.
CoinsPaid is a leading crypto-financial ecosystem that helps 800+ online businesses accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Our ecosystem includes all services that a business needs to accept crypto from a payment gateway to an OTC exchange. This year CoinsPaid processed transactions amounting to $5,35 billion in value. We have launched a $CPD token to bridge the E-commerce market with DeFi Tools.
Today, CoinsPaid boasts of several key accomplishments:
- The leading crypto payments provider.
- Company age: 8 years (since 2014).
- Team: 200 employees.
- 7% of all on-chain BTC transactions are processed by CoinsPaid.
- Over 13 mln crypto transactions (on October 2021).
- AIBC Summit Awards: Payment Provider of the Year.
- 1st crypto gateway to pass 2 security audits (Kaspersky Labs & 10Guards).
CoinsPaid has already set its goals for the year 2023 which will include the expansion to new markets in emerging countries and regions like Latin America and the Middle East, the launch of a new E-commerce brand, and a cryptocurrency wallet. The company will also launch a new structural division that will focus on the development of SaaS products. Additionally, CoinsPaid will continue to develop and promote the previously released products like the CPD token.