Talent and Development Coordinator
play a key role in attracting, developing, and retaining top talent
8 months ago
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Talent and Development Coordinator with startup experience to join our growing team. As the Talent and Development Coordinator, you will play a key role in attracting, developing, and retaining top talent. You will be required to make independent decisions and take ownership of your role, and be well-versed in the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Develop and implement strategies to attract and retain top talent
- Coordinate and manage the full-cycle recruitment process, from sourcing candidates to onboarding new hires
- Partner with managers and department leaders to understand their talent needs and provide solutions
- Create and maintain employee development programs and training materials
- Facilitate onboarding and orientation for new hires
- Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives to promote a positive and inclusive culture
- Collaborate with HR and other department leaders to identify and address employee relations issues
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records
- Crucial: strong interest in the Ethereum ecosystem
- Solid technical understanding of blockchain technology
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a startup environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in creating and implementing employee development programs
The Ethereum Foundation (EF) is a global non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Ethereum and related technologies. Our mission is to do what is best for Ethereum’s long-term success. Our role is to allocate resources to critical projects, to be a valued voice within the Ethereum ecosystem, and to advocate for Ethereum to the outside world.
About the PSE Team
As part of the EF, the Privacy and Scaling Exploration (PSE) team is a research group exploring practical applications for Zero-Knowledge Proofs and privacy and scaling solutions in general. We do this through pure research projects, by building proofs of concept and by facilitating the integration of technological primitives into decentralized applications. The PSE team is part of the EF but operates independently in many ways.