Technical Project Facilitator
focus on security and reliability for our zero-knowledge proof (ZKP) applications
7 months ago
As our Technical Project Facilitator, your responsibilities focus on helping teams reach their goals and stay organized. You will work with product, engineering, design and other stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget. As a key member of the team you are a servant-leader that provides guidance and support to the team, ensuring that projects move forward in an efficient and effective manner. You will also be responsible for the development and implementation of project plans, as well as monitoring progress and reporting on results.
- Extremely passionate about Ethereum
- Your primary interest is in privacy and scaling of blockchain infrastructure
- You’re proactive and results-oriented, having the ability to prioritize and meet challenging details
- You have strong technical skills
- Experience as a scrum master or product owner coaching development teams in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Experience working with Product Owners to remove impediments to the development team’s progress
The Ethereum Foundation (EF) is a global non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Ethereum and related technologies. Our mission is to do what is best for Ethereum’s long-term success. Our role is to allocate resources to critical projects, to be a valued voice within the Ethereum ecosystem, and to advocate for Ethereum to the outside world.
About the PSE Team
As part of the EF, the Privacy and Scaling Exploration (PSE) team is a research group exploring practical applications for Zero-Knowledge Proofs and privacy and scaling solutions in general. We do this through pure research projects, by building proofs of concept and by facilitating the integration of technological primitives into decentralized applications. The PSE team is part of the EF but operates independently in many ways.