Business Development Manager
Manage the full business development lifecycle
5 months ago
As Business Development & Partnerships Manager you will contribute knowledge and experience of the web3, metaverse, blockchain and crypto ecosystem to inform the business development strategy.
The successful candidate will establish partnerships with potential web3 protocol, communities, crypto project and social media partners. In addition, the role will manage the full business development lifecycle, from establishing connections to fully supporting protocol integration or product onboarding.
- Establish new partnerships and targeted sales pipelines via informed outreach
- Lead the negotiation of complex partnerships across various products in the product suite
- Source, identify, and develop new initiatives to drive product adoption
- Present and communicate the product portfolio and opportunities to partners
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers internally and externally and share developments and market insights with all stakeholders
- Work with other teams within CyberConnect (product, marketing, etc) to bring new ideas and products to the market which will benefit our partners
- Track and report pipeline status, health, wins/losses, and progress towards goals
- Understand the Web3 landscape and community. You have a deep understanding of the Web3 project landscape and are able to quickly identity partnership opportunities.
- Communication Skills: You must be able to communicate with clients of all backgrounds and technical focuses. Well-developed written and verbal communication skills are must-haves.
- Organizational skills: You must be comfortable juggling numerous clients, on- and off-site meetings, and deadlines. Individuals who are highly organized are best equipped to manage the many parts of the job and keep client proposals and other tasks on track.
- Drive and self-motivation: The most successful business development managers are goal-oriented and mission-driven. Our team is decentralized, so a successful BD needs to be intrinsically motivated to do well & deliver value.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-4 years + experience in business development, inside sales, and/or technical sales
- At least 1 year of experience in web3, crypto, and NFTs
- Background in brand partnerships, brand collaborations, or eCommerce is a plus
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Strong track record of driving product growth and exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrate ability to work autonomously and proactively with a strong work ethic
- Experience or familiarity using Notion and Slack
Culture & Perks
- Health and wellbeing. We offer top of the line benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Time off. We want people to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer unlimited paid vacation.
- Lunch on us. We eat lunch together as a team or get lunch credit if remote.
- Tools. You’ll receive all new equipment including a laptop, monitor, and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
- Company offsites. We hold team retreats twice a year – including plus-ones!
It’s not just another job here at CyberConnect. You get to work with a group of talented and passionate people. We build trust based on our strong belief of our mission and spending quality time together collaborating.
We're committed to promoting and celebrating diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from everyone, regardless of background and life experience. If you want to be a part of something momentous then we're excited to hear from you.
Compensation: $80k - $120k + Competitive Equity
Remote (Prefer US Timezone)
CyberConnect is a decentralized social graph protocol with identity sovereignty for mass adoption and network effects. It enables users to create profiles as the anchor of users’ decentralized identities, allowing them to travel across several dApps seamlessly without having to recreate their network on every new platform. CyberConnect protocol was launched in November 2021, as the first social graph protocol published. As of Mar 13th, 2023, CyberConnect has 350k user profiles and 290k monthly active users who have done more than 2.8M transactions.
Join our team on our mission to change the future of social networking on the internet. CyberConnect is one of the fastest growing startups in web3. We're building something really special and are looking for true believers to join our team. We're looking for ambitious individuals with a thirst for knowledge that are interested in working with some of the most exciting and groundbreaking technology.