Head of Marketing
Guide the development of a product-focused marketing program
4 months ago
CyberConnect is rapidly growing and we seek presence and voice in the world. We are looking for a competent Head of Marketing to take on full responsibility for the strategy, collaboration, execution, and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns. You will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy to raise awareness of the product and their mission to change the social networking landscape. You will work closely with our team of developers and product managers to develop messaging, brand positioning, and marketing campaigns that resonate with our target audience.
- Guide the development of a product-focused content marketing program. This will include partnering with experts—within CyberConnect and beyond—to create a content calendar and editorial plan for materials like blog posts, long form guides, case studies, and more.
- Research, write and edit content for our owned channels, working closely with a range of cross-functional teams—marketing, product, sales, design, and more—to identify compelling stories and topics.
- Partner with the product and BD teams to set goals for content engagement and identify opportunities to amplify and syndicate our content.
- A writer. You love writing and enjoy the challenge of distilling technical concepts into clear and engaging written materials.
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from developer to CFO—and differentiate CyberConnect.
- Adept at synthesis. You can partner with domain experts across the company to gather insights about our capabilities, the industry, and competitive trends, and distill them into compelling content that demonstrates CyberConnect’s thought leadership and innovation.
- You are able to manage highly interdependent projects and keep various work streams on track by building processes and content calendars.
- A student of technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that are accessible to all readers
- Interest in web3. You want to learn more about web3 and blockchain tech and are eager to go deep into this space.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in content marketing, writing, editing, journalism, or another relevant field.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills.
- Familiarity with SEO strategy and content development best practices is a plus.
- Experience in social media company or developer community is a wonderful plus, but by no means required.
Culture & Perks
- Health and wellbeing. We offer top of the line benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Time off. We want people to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer unlimited paid vacation.
- Lunch on us. We eat lunch together as a team or get lunch credit if remote.
- Tools. You’ll receive all new equipment including a laptop, monitor, and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
- Company offsites. We hold team retreats twice a year – including plus-ones!
It’s not just another job here at CyberConnect. You get to work with a group of talented and passionate people. We build trust based on our strong belief of our mission and spending quality time together collaborating.
We're committed to promoting and celebrating diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from everyone, regardless of background and life experience. If you want to be a part of something momentous then we're excited to hear from you.
Compensation: $100k - $150k + Competitive Equity
Remote (Prefer US Timezone)
CyberConnect is a decentralized social graph protocol with identity sovereignty for mass adoption and network effects. It enables users to create profiles as the anchor of users’ decentralized identities, allowing them to travel across several dApps seamlessly without having to recreate their network on every new platform. CyberConnect protocol was launched in November 2021, as the first social graph protocol published. As of Mar 13th, 2023, CyberConnect has 350k user profiles and 290k monthly active users who have done more than 2.8M transactions.
Join our team on our mission to change the future of social networking on the internet. CyberConnect is one of the fastest growing startups in web3. We're building something really special and are looking for true believers to join our team. We're looking for ambitious individuals with a thirst for knowledge that are interested in working with some of the most exciting and groundbreaking technology.