defining and extending the design language and the user experience for our suite of products, such as Aurora+, Rainbow Bridge and our mobile wallet Aurora Pass
a week ago
Oops. In progress...
As a senior product designer on the apps team, you’ll be responsible for defining and extending the design language and the user experience for our suite of products, such as Aurora+, Rainbow Bridge, our mobile wallet Aurora Pass, as well as some of the integrations we carry out with our partners . You’ll work directly with the Apps Lead, and collaborate with multiple teams across the business to answer the current strategy needs.
You will craft beautiful, usable interfaces and define user experiences that are elegant, powerful, and approachable. You’ll have an opportunity to take complex ideas and make them simple and delightful. You are highly independent and do not wait to be told what to do to look for answers.
You will also have the opportunity to define our design system, contribute to systemise our approach to design to make our development more coherent and efficient.
- You’ll bring ideas to life by designing usable, approachable, and delightful product interfaces, with a focus on user experience
- You’ll be the driver behind (and core contributor to) our design system in Sketch, designing, defining, and publishing UI elements, patterns, and components
- You’ll communicate your product & design vision through pitches, mockups, and documentation
- You’ll work with our development teams to ensure that design remains a core foundational piece of our products
- You’ll become an expert in Aurora products and the wider web3 UX practices
- You’ll provide constructive design feedback to existing and new projects
- Collaborate with our small design team to provide regular, constructive design feedback
- Advocate for and foster a design-centric culture across Aurora Labs
- Strong experience in visual, interface & interaction designs
- Experience in leading other product designers
- You can take an idea and create beautiful end-to-end customer journeys and the product interfaces & states that go with them. You’re equally comfortable focusing on the interaction states of an input or the detail of iconography, as you are sketching a customer flow
- You’re a good communicator. You’re happy to present your work, share context, to ensure everyone is on the same page. You can present your narrative to teams across an organization, and to leadership. You know how to present designs for critique, and gather feedback
- You have opinions on what makes a design excellent, and you’re keen on listening and understanding the opinions of others. For you, it’s about focusing on the outcome and results—and putting the customer needs first—to become a better designer
- You’re able to operate with a high degree of autonomy. You know how to make decisions to move ideas and projects forward
- You’re not afraid to ask for help or to get clarification on ideas you might not understand
Culture & Perks
We invite you to be a part of our team of smart, professional, result-oriented and fun individuals. Join us to help ensure that our business is blooming while we are striving to deliver the best solutions in the crypto world.
- Execute extreme ownership
- Strive for excellence
- Embrace authenticity
- Promote merit
- Get shit done
Aurora Labs builds an innovative Ethereum-compatible blockchain called Aurora, that runs on the fast, low-cost and infinitely-scalable Layer-1 NEAR Protocol. Additionally, the company has developed a suite of industry-first products known as Aurora Cloud that provide the fastest path to market for companies seeking to transition to Web3 while preserving the convenience and user experience of Web2.
In addition, the company has developed best-in-class applications —such as the trustless Rainbow Bridge and Web2-style Aurora+ — that support Aurora’s DAO-governed flourishing ecosystem of Web3 applications.
Aurora Labs is building the technology that enables the Aurora protocol to elevate the NEAR and Ethereum ecosystems, helping to bring blockchain accessibility to the masses.