Consultant Operations Manager
assisting with the day-to-day operations at the client project, focusing on efficiency and qualit
a week ago
Oops. In progress...
This is a full-time consultant position working for Pool Maintenance Labs. As part of the role, you will be assigned to a client project to support the Lido DAO. As a PML consultant you are free to work from anywhere. This an asynchronous remote position and hours may vary, but most coordination touchpoints occur during times where all parties can reasonably attend.
The PML consultant will play a critical role in assisting with the day-to-day operations at the client project, focusing on efficiency and quality, as well as the design & maintenance of decentralized systems.
- Develop, implement, and optimize operational processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and effectiveness to facilitate project support
- Monitor and improve operations systems to ensure scalability and adaptability in order to support the project needs and requirements
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels with various ecosystem stakeholders, foster collaboration
- Manage day-to-day operations, the scheduling and coordination of resources, which may include financial processes, supporting DevOps and other groups, sourcing software suppliers, and contributing to organizational policies
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations management, preferably in a startup or fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of running, optimizing and scaling operational processes and systems
Skills & Competencies:
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Adaptability and flexibility in a rapidly changing or ambiguous environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A (developing) passion for crypto and decentralization!
Culture & Perks
This is a unique opportunity to work deeply in the blockchain ecosystem on a globally distributed team. Lido is a team working on the cutting edge of decentralized finance (DeFi) while standardizing new forms of employment along the way.
- An international team of skilled experts
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary & bonus paid and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being & Mental Health support program
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
- Ownership culture
Lido is a suite of Liquid Staking protocols and assets that make it easy to participate in Proof-of-Stake staking rewards without lock-ups or unbonding periods. Users that stake through Lido protocols receive staked asset utility tokens that correspond to the assets staked on a 1:1 basis. Staked asset tokens are liquid and can be used to hold, trade, or use across Dapps and DeFi.
The Lido suite of protocols and corresponding staked asset tokens include Ethereum and stETH, Polkadot and stDOT, Solana and stSOL, Polygon and stMATIC, and Kusama and stKSM. Lido is the largest liquid staking protocol on Ethereum and is among the leading DeFI protocols by Total Value Locked.
About Pool Maintenance Labs
Pool Maintenance Labs is a remote-first not-for-profit technical services company whose objects are education, advocacy, research and experimentation of liquid staking technologies. PML supplies technical services in the blockchain ecosystem and is looking to source a consultant with operations management experience to support a client project at the Lido DAO. Lido software is a leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to get network rewards for participating in securing the data integrity of the network.