The Humanode & Occam Incubation Initiative
We're is here to help developers willing to develop on Humanode chain become well-organized, prepared for VC interviews, get funded, and successfully launch
9 months ago
About the Initiative
This collaborative effort is oriented specifically on devs and dev teams that want to build and develop Humanode technologies and network built using Rust, Substrate, Solidity or other Humanode-compatible frameworks.
Efforts are exclusively focused on moving projects through different phases of their development as an organization including all required preparation and consultations for:
- Evaluating their business model;
- Project documentation development;
- Pitch deck and pitch training;
- Help in actual MVP development;
- Introduction to VCs;
- Legal support;
- Marketing & PR;
- Ongoing operational support.
Also, as an additional bonus, deploying such a project would count as proof-of-devotion in the Vortex DAO
The following are the main objectives that should be solved by developers willing to get accepted to the incubation program
- Protocol Development
- Integration of biometric verification
- Any other great ideas that you might have!
The full journey consists of 6 phases, each with its own big milestone and goals:
- Submitting the project (press to fill the application form)
- MVP and Seed
- Public round