Software Engineer, Full Stack
Building and maintaining Azuki's web applications
3 months ago
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining Azuki's web applications. You will work closely with stakeholders across different functions to convert product goals into robust and maintainable technical solutions. You'll also be responsible for owning various components end to end with an understanding of how they fit into the overall system.
On-site (Los Angeles)
The ideal candidate will
- Have technical expertise in our stack (React, Typescript, Next.js, Node, HTML/CSS, Tailwind)
- Work closely with stakeholders across different functions (design, product, business) to convert product goals into robust and maintainable technical solutions
- Own various components end to end with an understanding of how they fit into the overall system
- Maintain strong attention to detail while operating in a fast paced environment
- Minimum 4+ years of professional experience doing fullstack, with a focus on building aesthetic beautiful visual frontends
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent field
- Experience as a builder and owner of a particular complex component or system that’s large in scope
- Experience navigating ambiguous territory and making appropriate tradeoffs
- Experience developing with little to no supervision, biasing towards action to resolve open questions
- A huge plus if candidate has worked at a reputable company and/or an early employee at a reputable startup that grew quick, where they had a large role
- Web3 interest, ideally Azuki interest
- Side projects are big signal, especially for gauging the frontend focus aspect
Pay & Benefits
- Our job titles may span more than one career level
- Starting base pay for this role is between $120,000 and $240,000
- The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: work experience, business needs, market demands, and transferable skills
- The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future
- This role is eligible for equity and benefits
In your cover letter, answer the following questions:
- Do you have standout experience in both big tech companies and startups?
- Are you willing to relocate?
Why You’ll Love Being Part Of The Azuki Core Team
- You will play a key role in defining the future of Azuki as a brand
- You will have an opportunity to work with an ambitious team of fun, creative, and forward-thinking entrepreneurs
- We will always be at the bleeding edge of web3 technology with experimentation in our DNA
- We offer an incredible benefits package including 100% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance, unlimited paid time off, and access to our future drops
At Azuki, you will have an opportunity to build a decentralized brand at the intersection of art, technology, and culture that will redefine how a global community can operate collaboratively. The lines between the physical and digital worlds are blurring and the rules are being rewritten. We’re building the right team to navigate and pioneer a multimedia brand for the future.
Our mission is to create the largest decentralized brand in the metaverse along with our community. We are seeking an exceptional Software Engineer to join us in our journey within an incredibly fast-paced web3 space. You will be working alongside a passionate team that is heavily experienced in crypto, big tech, and startups.