Creating user-centric and engaging content for our design projects
2 months ago
As a Content Designer at Airfoil, you will play a crucial role in creating user-centric and engaging content for our design projects. You will work closely with our design teams to craft clear and effective messaging that aligns with the overall user experience strategy. You will collaborate with clients to understand their business goals and translate them into compelling copy that drives user engagement and achieves project objectives.
- Develop and write clear, concise, and compelling copy for various mediums, including websites, landing pages and products
- Collaborate with our design team, engineering team, clients, and other stakeholders to understand their core business and translate it into product positioning and messaging that effectively communicates their unique value proposition
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborate with clients and team members to review and provide feedback on design prototypes, wireframes, and other design deliverables, ensuring that the UX writing is aligned with the overall user experience
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in UX writing and content strategy, and share your knowledge and insights with the team to continuously improve our processes and deliverables
- 4+ years of experience as a UX Writer or similar role, preferably in an agency or fast-paced startup environment.
- Management experience is strongly preferred.
- A strong appreciation for design and the UX process, with a solid understanding of UX principles and how copy and design work together to create cohesive user experiences
- A strong portfolio showcasing your UX writing and content strategy work, with a strong design sensibility and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with clients and team members
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, while also being collaborative and open to feedback and critique
- Knowledge of web3 space is a plus but not required
In your cover letter, please mention your Dribbble, Behance etc. portfolio, and answer the following questions:
- Which part of your portfolio should we particularly pay attention to?
- What showcases your excellent UX writing and content strategy work?
Culture & Perks
We aim to provide highly competitive compensation for our industry, with benefits that help our employees focus on their work while maintaining a proper work-life balance.
We hire on a rolling basis. Hiring will close once we find a suitable candidate - apply early!
At Airfoil, we believe that your time with us should be helpful to us and to you, and we see your experience here as an opportunity to further your learning and growth as a designer.
For these reasons, we will support you in several ways:
- Thorough design critiques and support from our team.
- Access to learning resources and projects.
- Cross-border experience and training from tech company founders.
At Airfoil, we are committed to building a safe environment where you will be supported through your professional and personal growth. We are designers second and people first.
Why Airfoil Is A Great Team To Join?
- We’ve helped some of the fastest-growing players in web3 get off the ground, and your work will have tremendous impact here. Products incubated and shipped at Airfoil can be seen by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, within months of launch.
- We’re growing quickly, and joining Airfoil at this stage allows you to build something truly lasting, as well as “getting in at the ground floor” of web3.
- We favor teammates who are collaborative > competitive, interested in learning and sharing what they learn, and truly love their craft.
Airfoil is a collective of designers, engineers, and artists helping cutting-edge products in crypto, the creator economy, and future of work take flight. Since our inception in 2019, we’ve worked with 80+ teams to bring their products to market, including Solana Labs, Drift Protocol, Layer3.xyz, Playhouse, Highbeam, and more.
As we increase our involvement in the web3 space and prepare to launch our own product offerings, we’re rapidly growing our Toronto and Singapore-based (but remote friendly) design teams.
As a fast-growing startup, working at Airfoil is both exciting and sometimes challenging.