Chief Technology Officer
Ensure planning, goal setting and achieving for our technical team
6 days ago
- Python 3.7+, asyncio, FastAPI, with a touch of Django
- Databases: Clickhouse, PostgreSQL
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Terraform, Azure
- Strategic planning and goal setting for our technical teams, which include DevSecOps, TradingOps, Trading Platform Development Team, and Product Development Team.
- Facilitate communication within technical teams and between technical teams, marketing, product analytics, and design teams.
- Oversee the process of researching new products and features from a technology perspective.
- Assist in reconfiguring release cycles to increase release speed.
- Handle incidents and assign related tasks to team sprints.
- Work towards reducing technical debt.
- Adapt technical teams and solutions to meet business needs.
- Eliminate external dependencies (services, logins, passwords, accesses).
- Hiring, onboarding, motivation, development, and evaluation of technical teams.
- Managing the technical budget.
What We're Looking For:
- Previous experience as a CTO in customer application development or fintech, with a high release speed.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing product development and DevOps teams.
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-growing startup.
- Experience in developing high-load systems.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in IT or related fields.
- At least 7 years of programming experience in a commercial or academic setting.
- Proficiency in Python and understanding of mathematical apparatus used in data analysis.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- russian language speaker
Nice to Haves:
- Current hands-on development experience.
- Experience in fintech - investment banking, trading.
We strive to make remote work as comfortable as possible by offering:
- Health insurance in your current country, special assistance in case of COVID-19, and full coverage for COVID-19 tests and antibody tests.
- Convenient way of receiving your salary calculated in USD.
- Reimbursement for sports, psychotherapy, education, and professional tools.
- Corporate English lessons.
Join Cindicator's mission to automate trading and crypto asset management. Be part of a team shaping the future of fintech. Apply now!
Who We Are:
We're a growing startup with a mix of well-established processes and some that are still in draft or communicated orally. Our culture leans towards the physics side: we appreciate academic achievements, enjoy chess, fact-checking, and are not afraid of hard work.
We deeply care for each other. Our diverse team spans across the globe, speaks different languages, and enjoys different things. We respect each other's individuality, focus on constructive feedback, and develop each individual's talents.
Our flagship product, Stoic, a fintech solution developed by Cindicator (launched in 2015 to leverage crowd wisdom for investment products), offers an automated trading and crypto asset management service for tens of thousands of clients. Stoic fosters client financial intelligence by eliminating emotions and time spent on amateur trading.
Our small team of 30+ top professionals (mathematicians, developers with world-class fintech experience – WorldQuant, Bloomberg, Deutsche Bank) offers a great environment for professional growth while working with complex fintech products.
Oops. In progress...