Help us build a decentralized infrastructure and ensure the fault tolerance of all modules and services
3 months ago
deBridge is on the hunt for an experienced DevOps Engineer. In this role, you will be part of a team building a decentralized infrastructure and ensuring the fault tolerance of all modules and services related to the deBridge ecosystem. The project team will be your guide into the world of Web 3.0, and you'll gain important knowledge in the rapidly evolving industry of decentralized finance.
This is a remote, full-time position without geographic restrictions. You can work from anywhere in the world.
- Proficient in Linux/Bash
- Experience deploying applications in k8s/docker/docker-compose/cloud
- Experience with dedicated server maintenance
- Experience setting up monitors (Prometheus)
- Knowledge of CI/CD/monitoring, and any unconventional ways of deploying and monitoring
- Proficient in Git, and experience with Ansible/SaltStack/Chef is a plus
- Proficient in any scripting language. Enterprise development experience is a plus
- Experience with blockchain projects and maintaining blockchain nodes is a plus
- Understanding of firewall operation and knowledge of TCP/IP network protocols
- English proficiency for reading documentation and written communication
- russian language speaker
- High level of independence and proactivity
- Desire to grow in the Web 3.0 and DeFi sphere
Working at deBridge
- Work in a company backed by the leading minds and venture funds in the Web 3.0 industry
- Be one of the first employees in an interesting and fast-growing project solving important problems of the DeFi and NFT ecosystems
- Autonomy and the ability to influence the company's development
- Opportunity to build a reputation and gain experience in the blockchain field
We're building deBridge, a cross-chain compatibility and messaging and asset transfer protocol among different blockchain networks. deBridge is a decentralized infrastructure that opens possibilities for:
- Arbitrary information and message transfer between chains
- Cross-chain compatibility of smart contracts and protocols
- Asset exchanges and swaps between blockchain networks
- NFT asset transfers and cross-chain compatibility
In spring 2021, the project won the Chainlink hackathon, placing first among 140 teams worldwide. By September, we announced a $5.5M fundraising round with participation from leading industry funds and companies, including Animoca Brands, Lemniscap, Crypto.com, Huobi Ventures, and many others.
The deBridge infrastructure has been functioning in mainnet since February 2022 and is currently the only cross-chain project with a sustainable economy. Without any liquidity mining programs, deBridge has earned $224k+ in fees, delivering more than 130k cross-chain messages. Dozens of apps and teams are currently using the infrastructure to build secure cross-chain applications and protocols.
The deBridge team, an international team of 20 people, is creating technologies that truly change the world. We're building the "Internet of Blockchain," aiming to connect all existing blockchain networks for free movement of information and liquidity between networks.
Join deBridge and play a key role in building the "Internet of Blockchain." Apply today!