Lead Product Designer (Singapore / Remote)
Lead on internal products (Cheque, Mira, Flow) or on our partners’ products
9 months ago
We’re seeking to hire a Lead Product Designer to join our design team.
Designers at Airfoil work either on internal products (Cheque, Mira, Flow) or on our partners’ products, typically in 4-6 month cycles (allowing you to contribute to various products across web3). We welcome candidates either in-person in Singapore or remote.
- Lead projects for the team
- Mentor and guide fellow team members
- Conduct and analyze results from user testing to translate it into experience design
- Concept and brainstorm UX and UI designs for projects
- Support all aspects of design and production for projects, focusing on innovation and quality
- Provide UX design support
- A portfolio showcasing UI and visual design work with a strong design sensibility
- Experience creating experiences for web, mobile or devices
- Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches, prototypes and wireframes
- Must be proficient and highly skilled in Figma, Sketch, and other design and wireframing tools
- Ability to prototype in your tool of choice (Figma, HTML/CSS, InvisionApp, Framer, etc)
- Self-motivated, able to work independently but also collaborative and driven by group critique
In your cover letter, answer the following questions:
- Which part of your portfolio should we particularly pay attention to?
- What showcases your excellent UX writing and content strategy work?
Culture & Perks
We aim to provide highly competitive compensation for our industry, with benefits that help our employees focus on their work while maintaining a proper work-life balance.
We hire on a rolling basis. Hiring will close once we find a suitable candidate - apply early!
At Airfoil, we believe that your time with us should be helpful to us and to you, and we see your experience here as an opportunity to further your learning and growth as a designer.
For these reasons, we will support you in several ways:
- Thorough design critiques and support from our team.
- Access to learning resources and projects.
- Cross-border experience and training from tech company founders.
At Airfoil, we are committed to building a safe environment where you will be supported through your professional and personal growth. We are designers second and people first.
Why Airfoil Is A Great Team To Join?
- We’ve helped some of the fastest-growing players in web3 get off the ground, and your work will have tremendous impact here. Products incubated and shipped at Airfoil can be seen by hundreds of thousands, if not millions, within months of launch.
- We’re growing quickly, and joining Airfoil at this stage allows you to build something truly lasting, as well as “getting in at the ground floor” of web3.
- We favor teammates who are collaborative > competitive, interested in learning and sharing what they learn, and truly love their craft.
Singapore - Remote
In your cover letter, please highlight:
What stands out from your design portfolio? Anything we should take a closer look at? (please provide portfolio password if there is one)
Airfoil is a collective of designers, engineers, and artists helping cutting-edge products in crypto, the creator economy, and future of work take flight. Since our inception in 2019, we’ve worked with 80+ teams to bring their products to market, including Solana Labs, Drift Protocol, Layer3.xyz, Playhouse, Highbeam, and more.
As we increase our involvement in the web3 space and prepare to launch our own product offerings, we’re rapidly growing our Toronto and Singapore-based (but remote friendly) design teams.
As a fast-growing startup, working at Airfoil is both exciting and sometimes challenging.