Сreating product designs from wireframes and sketches to final assets, as well as marketing assets for a variety of digital and physical mediums
2 weeks ago
As a Designer at Azuki, you will be responsible for creating product designs from wireframes and sketches to final assets and implantation specs, as well as marketing assets for a variety of digital and physical mediums.
You will also work with engineers and product teams to define and implement product strategy, and create design systems that establish consistency within brand guidelines. Additionally, you will work with the apparel and marketing teams to support their needs in both product and marketing.
On-site (Los Angeles)
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Create product designs from wireframes and sketches to final assets and implantation specs
- Assist in creating marketing assets for a variety of digital and physical mediums
- Work with engineers and product teams to define and implement product strategy
- Create design systems that establish consistency within brand guidelines
- Work with fashion and marketing teams to support their needs in both product and marketing
- Work on both very broadly defined, loose concepts, and on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Lean into your strong suit — whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code—and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop
- Have experience designing for consumer facing brands
- Worked on both physical and digital products
- Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- You obsess over details and are excited to keep pushing your work until is pixel-perfect
- Are consumer obsessed and constantly looking to push the boundaries of experience and product for them
- Think in systems and have the ability to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
Pay & Benefits
- Our job titles may span more than one career level
- Starting base pay for this role is between $100,000 and $220,000
- The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: work experience, business needs, market demands, and transferable skills
- The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future
- This role is eligible for equity and benefits
In your cover letter, answer the following questions:
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Please highlight any standout portfolio work we should pay closer attention to.
Why You’ll Love Being Part Of The Azuki Core Team
- You will play a key role in defining the future of Azuki as a brand
- You will have an opportunity to work with an ambitious team of fun, creative, and forward-thinking entrepreneurs
- We will always be at the bleeding edge of web3 technology with experimentation in our DNA
- We offer an incredible benefits package including 100% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance, unlimited paid time off, and access to our future drops
At Azuki, you will have an opportunity to build a decentralized brand at the intersection of art, technology, and culture that will redefine how a global community can operate collaboratively. The lines between the physical and digital worlds are blurring and the rules are being rewritten. We’re building the right team to navigate and pioneer a multimedia brand for the future.
Our mission is to create the largest decentralized brand in the metaverse along with our community. We are seeking an exceptional Software Engineer to join us in our journey within an incredibly fast-paced web3 space. You will be working alongside a passionate team that is heavily experienced in crypto, big tech, and startups.
Oops. In progress...