Offer administrative and personal support for the company’s founders
7 months ago
We’re looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to offer administrative and personal support for the company’s founders. The breakdown of the role is roughly 75% administrative and 25% personal:
- On the admin side the candidate can be expected to manage calendars and travel, maintain and optimize office operations, help improve operational related processes like HR, IT, budgets, etc.
- On the personal side it’s generally adhoc asks that will aim to improve the founders’ quality of life so they can be fully focused on work. Occasionally will be required to lead adhoc projects.
Looking for someone with very strong communication and interpersonal skills. Experienced with modern tech stack (Asana, Google Suite, etc). Capable of putting together decks to pitch founders. Able to navigate relationships and find the sweet spot between working autonomously and checking in with each individual founder. Highly empathetic, able to think about how to improve the founder’s quality of life.
On-site (Los Angeles)
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Offer administrative support to our co-founders by managing hectic and complex calendars
- Support extensive research and logistics for offsite events
- Manage end-to-end travel including planning, booking and creating itineraries in advance of domestic and international trips
- Own and manage ad hoc projects as needed
- General office duties as needed
- Able to work on-site in LA or willing to relocate
- Prefer if candidate has no web3/crypto background (ideally doesn't know anything about it). Fresh perspective is always good
- At least 6 years of experience as an executive assistant
- Incredibly organized with superb attention to detail and ability to execute
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work across various roles in a fast-paced environment while staying proactive, flexible, and efficient
- Able to anticipate and responds to needs of others before they arise, while optimizing processes to make them more efficient
- Experience at a high growth startup is a plus
Pay & Benefits
- Our job titles may span more than one career level
- Starting base pay for this role is between $120,000 and $240,000
- The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: work experience, business needs, market demands, and transferable skills
- The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future
- This role is eligible for equity and benefits
In your cover letter, answer the following questions:
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Please share any experience the candidate has at a high growth startup
Why You’ll Love Being Part Of The Azuki Core Team
- You will play a key role in defining the future of Azuki as a brand
- You will have an opportunity to work with an ambitious team of fun, creative, and forward-thinking entrepreneurs
- We will always be at the bleeding edge of web3 technology with experimentation in our DNA
- We offer an incredible benefits package including 100% company paid medical/dental/vision insurance, unlimited paid time off, and access to our future drops
At Azuki, you will have an opportunity to build a decentralized brand at the intersection of art, technology, and culture that will redefine how a global community can operate collaboratively. The lines between the physical and digital worlds are blurring and the rules are being rewritten. We’re building the right team to navigate and pioneer a multimedia brand for the future.
Our mission is to create the largest decentralized brand in the metaverse along with our community. We are seeking an exceptional Software Engineer to join us in our journey within an incredibly fast-paced web3 space. You will be working alongside a passionate team that is heavily experienced in crypto, big tech, and startups.