Senior C++ Developer
Design, develop, test, support and maintain a wide variety of next-generation technological applications
a week ago
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing dynamic technology-driven fixed-income asset manager in NYC to design and develop a variety of leading-edge new proprietary applications across algorithmic trading, execution systems, compliance systems, pricing systems, risk systems and research technologies.
- 5 years working with C++
- Linux practice knowledge
- Databases knowledge: SQL (PostgreSQL), NoSQL
- As a plus: Low-latency trading systems, massively multi-threaded applications, complex message-queue, protocol-based, pub-sub architectures
Preferred Location: Ukraine, or Ukrainians abroad
- Design, develop, test, support and maintain a wide variety of next-generation technological applications across all aspects of the business
- Guide and advise the team on the next generation of platforms, systems and technologies, then build them.
- The bonus system depends on performing
- Small cozy team
- Ability to learn and develop with a really strong CTO - the ability to learn Trading Tech
- All benefits can be discussed with the company
- Technical Call with Senior Developer
- Technical Call with CTO
Maritime has built the preeminent electronic trading platform to host multiple quantitative investment strategies.
We offer investors access to independent trading returns that have traditionally been the private domain of "Proprietary Trading" firms.
In addition to offering commingled funds, Maritime will tailor mandates to meet investment objectives, accommodate risk tolerances, target specific risk-adjusted returns, tax situations, among other specific needs.
Oops. In progress...