Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) and Monopolisation strategies to increase website traffic and generate leads
5 months ago
We are seeking a skilled SEO Specialist who will be responsible for developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) and Monopolisation strategies to increase website traffic, improve search engine rankings, and generate leads.
The SEO Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, content, PR and contractors’ teams, to ensure SEO best practices are integrated into all aspects of the website and marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute effective SEO strategies that drive website traffic, improve search engine rankings, and increase organic lead generation
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify opportunities for improving website traffic and search engine rankings
- Review semantic core, make improvements and create new, if needed
- Optimize website content and structure for search engines, including title tags, meta descriptions, header tags, and internal linking
- Monitor and analyze website performance using analytics tools and provide regular reporting on SEO performance and trends
- Collaborate with the content team to ensure SEO best practices are integrated into all website and marketing initiatives
- Stay up-to-date with SEO industry trends and developments and adjust SEO strategies accordingly
- Work with the marketing team to align content marketing strategy with SEO goals
- Stay up-to-date with industry changes, tools, and best practices
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO strategy development and execution
- Experience in promotion in Google USA or UK (english) is a plus
- Experience in promotion crypto, fintech, igaming is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development best practices is a plus
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, GSC, SimilarWeb
- Basic understanding of UX/UI principles and their impact on SEO
- Experience in creation commercial and informational semantic cores
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- English and Russian B2+
- Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese is a big plus
Culture & Perks
Why should you choose us?
Become a part of a rapidly developing international company and a crypto payments leader in terms of monthly transaction volume. Become a part of this solid team, passionate about their jobs and the crypto industry as a whole. Feel a great team spirit and meet people supporting each other's growth and development.
By joining CoinsPaid now, you’ll participate in building the world's best crypto payments ecosystem, conquering new markets, and popularizing cryptocurrencies.
- Official salary protected from inflation and exchange rate fluctuations
- Medical insurance + Sports covering + 5 sick days + 20 workdays of vacation
- Bonuses for significant events in your life + referral program
- Training and certification + Language courses
- Relocation programs to our official hubs in Estonia, Poland, Malta, and Georgia
- The ability to work remotely from any country
- Comfortable working atmosphere created by the principles and values of the CoinsPaid philosophy
CoinsPaid is an ecosystem of multiple innovative solutions for the smooth integration of crypto into business and everyday life. It claimed absolute leadership in terms of transaction volume and marked a tremendous growth since 2014. Our team designs products that help people get ready for the new era of digital assets that will transform the way we work with money.
Headquartered in Estonia and having 3 international hubs, we are still a remote-first company with employees working from 20+ countries around the world. At CoinsPaid, we are passionate about crypto, fintech and are putting great effort into building a team that will get the world ready for every-day crypto use.
Key facts about CoinsPaid:
- A solid and profitable private company, registered and licensed in Estonia
- #1 crypto payment gateway by monthly transaction volume
- Over 19 billion euros processed in crypto (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 34 million transactions processed (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 9 years of experience in the blockchain sector
- Over 800 merchants accounts serviced (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 220 team members across 20+ countries
- Secure, with 2 independent security audits passed
- Awarded with “Excellence in Cryptocurrencies” at Finnovex Qatar 2022, “Payment Provider of the Year” at AIBC 2021 and nominated 6 more times throughout 2020-2022
In addition, we’re proud of the fact that in 2022, while select industry leaders laid-off 15-50% of their staff, we’ve almost doubled the size of our company.
At CoinsPaid we are passionate about crypto, tech, and product development quality. If these feel close to you - give us a shout!