Lead Solution Architect
Leading the development and implementation of architecture-related processes, tools, and frameworks to support the architecture team
2 months ago
- Leading the development and implementation of architecture-related processes, tools, and frameworks to support the architecture team and ensure consistency and standartization in the development
- Facilitating and leading architecture reviews to ensure that solution designs align with architectural principles and guidelines, and that they meet business requirements and customer needs
- Collaborating with stakeholders to define and maintain the company’s overall technology architecture vision and roadmap, and ensuring alignment with the company’s business strategy
- Providing guidance and mentoring to other architects in the group, and developing the skills and capabilities of the team to ensure they are equipped to deliver high-quality solutions
- Partnering with other IT leaders to develop and implement governance processes and procedures that promote architecture quality, consistency, and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Engaging with vendors, partners, and other stakeholders to evaluate and select technology solutions that meet business requirements and align with the company’s technology architecture standards and principles
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including business leaders, IT leaders, and external partners, to ensure alignment on technology architecture and support for the development of payment solutions
- Providing technical expertise on complex products in the crypto domain to guide the development of payment solutions
- Defining technical proof of concepts as needed to vet potential solutions and ensure they are a good fit for the company’s requirements
- Partnering with product, delivery, and technology leadership to deliver complex solutions that enhance business capabilities and improve the overall customer experience
- Partnering with security and IT service management teams to ensure solution architecture incorporates best practices for data privacy and security, as well as meeting compliance and regulatory requirements
- 7+ years of solution architecture experience
- 3+ years of architect team leading experience
- 4+ years of development or software engineering experience
- 3+ years utilizing Cloud-Enabled/Optimized practices for Application Development
- Experience leading solution assessments, including vendor evaluations
- Experience with distributed architecture frameworks and cross platform integration
- Hands-on experience with various SDLC methodologies and related tools
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
- Experience implementing high volume, mission critical, production systems
- Ability to establish business relationships built on trust, transparency, collaboration, and accountability
- In-depth understanding of SOA, Web services, XML, XSD, WSDL and RAML
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills including detailed planning and project management
- Experience mentoring and coaching employees or consultants
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience preferred but not required
Culture & Perks
Why should you choose us?
Become a part of a rapidly developing international company and a crypto payments leader in terms of monthly transaction volume. Become a part of this solid team, passionate about their jobs and the crypto industry as a whole. Feel a great team spirit and meet people supporting each other's growth and development.
By joining CoinsPaid now, you’ll participate in building the world's best crypto payments ecosystem, conquering new markets, and popularizing cryptocurrencies.
- Official salary protected from inflation and exchange rate fluctuations
- Medical insurance + Sports covering + 5 sick days + 20 workdays of vacation
- Bonuses for significant events in your life + referral program
- Training and certification + Language courses
- Relocation programs to our official hubs in Estonia, Poland, Malta, and Georgia
- The ability to work remotely from any country
- Comfortable working atmosphere created by the principles and values of the CoinsPaid philosophy
CoinsPaid is an ecosystem of multiple innovative solutions for the smooth integration of crypto into business and everyday life. It claimed absolute leadership in terms of transaction volume and marked a tremendous growth since 2014. Our team designs products that help people get ready for the new era of digital assets that will transform the way we work with money.
Headquartered in Estonia and having 3 international hubs, we are still a remote-first company with employees working from 20+ countries around the world. At CoinsPaid, we are passionate about crypto, fintech and are putting great effort into building a team that will get the world ready for every-day crypto use.
Key facts about CoinsPaid:
- A solid and profitable private company, registered and licensed in Estonia
- #1 crypto payment gateway by monthly transaction volume
- Over 19 billion euros processed in crypto (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 34 million transactions processed (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 9 years of experience in the blockchain sector
- Over 800 merchants accounts serviced (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 220 team members across 20+ countries
- Secure, with 2 independent security audits passed
- Awarded with “Excellence in Cryptocurrencies” at Finnovex Qatar 2022, “Payment Provider of the Year” at AIBC 2021 and nominated 6 more times throughout 2020-2022
In addition, we’re proud of the fact that in 2022, while select industry leaders laid-off 15-50% of their staff, we’ve almost doubled the size of our company.
At CoinsPaid we are passionate about crypto, tech, and product development quality. If these feel close to you - give us a shout!