Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
a month ago
1/ Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
2/ Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Vertica
3/ Create data tools for analytics and other team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product and business processes into an innovative industry leader
1/ Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
2/ Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets
3/ Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
4/ Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
5/ 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role
6/ Experience using the following software/tools:
- Relational Databases, including MySQL, Vertica
- Data pipeline and workflow management tools as Airflow
Culture & Perks
Why should you choose us?
Become a part of a rapidly developing international company and a crypto payments leader in terms of monthly transaction volume. Become a part of this solid team, passionate about their jobs and the crypto industry as a whole. Feel a great team spirit and meet people supporting each other's growth and development.
By joining CoinsPaid now, you’ll participate in building the world's best crypto payments ecosystem, conquering new markets, and popularizing cryptocurrencies.
- Official salary protected from inflation and exchange rate fluctuations
- Medical insurance + Sports covering + 5 sick days + 20 workdays of vacation
- Bonuses for significant events in your life + referral program
- Training and certification + Language courses
- Relocation programs to our official hubs in Estonia, Poland, Malta, and Georgia
- The ability to work remotely from any country
- Comfortable working atmosphere created by the principles and values of the CoinsPaid philosophy
CoinsPaid is an ecosystem of multiple innovative solutions for the smooth integration of crypto into business and everyday life. It claimed absolute leadership in terms of transaction volume and marked a tremendous growth since 2014. Our team designs products that help people get ready for the new era of digital assets that will transform the way we work with money.
Headquartered in Estonia and having 3 international hubs, we are still a remote-first company with employees working from 20+ countries around the world. At CoinsPaid, we are passionate about crypto, fintech and are putting great effort into building a team that will get the world ready for every-day crypto use.
Key facts about CoinsPaid:
- A solid and profitable private company, registered and licensed in Estonia
- #1 crypto payment gateway by monthly transaction volume
- Over 19 billion euros processed in crypto (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 34 million transactions processed (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 9 years of experience in the blockchain sector
- Over 800 merchants accounts serviced (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 220 team members across 20+ countries
- Secure, with 2 independent security audits passed
- Awarded with “Excellence in Cryptocurrencies” at Finnovex Qatar 2022, “Payment Provider of the Year” at AIBC 2021 and nominated 6 more times throughout 2020-2022
In addition, we’re proud of the fact that in 2022, while select industry leaders laid-off 15-50% of their staff, we’ve almost doubled the size of our company.
At CoinsPaid we are passionate about crypto, tech, and product development quality. If these feel close to you - give us a shout!