Head of IT Support Team
Oversee and manage the back office infrastructure and other important operations in the corporate environment
a week ago
We are looking for a Head of ITS team to oversee and manage the back office infrastructure and other important operations in the corporate environment. The Head of IT is responsible for the company’s internal information technology systems, processes.
As the company has grown the position requires a dynamic IT leader who can thrive in a growing and fast-evolving organization. To be successful, you should have a strong experience in enterprise architecture work, understand the requirements of the operational IT work, and have superior project and people management skills.
- Analysing departmental needs and boosting productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to inform business decisions
- Analysing processes, technologies, and vendors continually to find areas for improvement
- Maintaining essential IT infrastructure including operating systems, applications, servers, email system, laptops
- Building relations with vendors and procurement of IT equipment and software
- Taking responsibility for projects and solutions within the business initiative
- Handling business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
- Tracking and maintain hardware and software inventory
- IT Continuity planning: responsible for IT risks identification, contingency/recovery plans documentation, avoid unplanned downtime
- Leading and developing people, skills, and competences in the team
- Proven experience as Head of IT or similar role (3 years minimum) in managing IT operations and systems
- Upper-intermediate level of English (verbal and written)
- Must be able to work independently to gather requirements and translate those into solutions
- Ability to work cross-functionally and communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- Good communication verbal and writing skills
- Demonstrate accountability & ownership to drive service improvement and has strong priority setting, flexibility and discipline
- System approach to developing services and work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding & implementing best practice in ITIL & ITSM principles
- Knowledge and understanding of the process part and building processes in the enterprise
Culture & Perks
Why should you choose us?
Become a part of a rapidly developing international company and a crypto payments leader in terms of monthly transaction volume. Become a part of this solid team, passionate about their jobs and the crypto industry as a whole. Feel a great team spirit and meet people supporting each other's growth and development.
By joining CoinsPaid now, you’ll participate in building the world's best crypto payments ecosystem, conquering new markets, and popularizing cryptocurrencies.
- Official salary protected from inflation and exchange rate fluctuations
- Medical insurance + Sports covering + 5 sick days + 20 workdays of vacation
- Bonuses for significant events in your life + referral program
- Training and certification + Language courses
- Relocation programs to our official hubs in Estonia, Poland, Malta, and Georgia
- The ability to work remotely from any country
- Comfortable working atmosphere created by the principles and values of the CoinsPaid philosophy
CoinsPaid is an ecosystem of multiple innovative solutions for the smooth integration of crypto into business and everyday life. It claimed absolute leadership in terms of transaction volume and marked a tremendous growth since 2014. Our team designs products that help people get ready for the new era of digital assets that will transform the way we work with money.
Headquartered in Estonia and having 3 international hubs, we are still a remote-first company with employees working from 20+ countries around the world. At CoinsPaid, we are passionate about crypto, fintech and are putting great effort into building a team that will get the world ready for every-day crypto use.
Key facts about CoinsPaid:
- A solid and profitable private company, registered and licensed in Estonia
- #1 crypto payment gateway by monthly transaction volume
- Over 19 billion euros processed in crypto (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 34 million transactions processed (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 9 years of experience in the blockchain sector
- Over 800 merchants accounts serviced (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 220 team members across 20+ countries
- Secure, with 2 independent security audits passed
- Awarded with “Excellence in Cryptocurrencies” at Finnovex Qatar 2022, “Payment Provider of the Year” at AIBC 2021 and nominated 6 more times throughout 2020-2022
In addition, we’re proud of the fact that in 2022, while select industry leaders laid-off 15-50% of their staff, we’ve almost doubled the size of our company.
At CoinsPaid we are passionate about crypto, tech, and product development quality. If these feel close to you - give us a shout!