Technical Account Manager / Integration and Support Manager
Manage all organizational and technical issues of the clients
4 months ago
Our Cryptocurrency Processing team is looking for highly motivated and goal-oriented individuals who are willing to share their thoughts and ideas with like-minded people and get additional knowledge and experience in return.
If you are fast thinking, nice speaking and self-organized we would like to get your request for this position.
Please Note: Must be a Spanish speaker
- Manage all organizational and technical issues of the clients
- Ability to conduct voice calls as well email business correspondence
- Support technical integration and customer service processes
- Assist with technical issues in sales procedures
- Collect and present structured client feedback for product managers and developers
- Analyze client requests and needs in order to provide reasonable suggestions for improving the product
- Analyze customer satisfaction and suggest ways to improve it
- Manage integration process on all iterations from start to finish
- Provide the optimal integration workflow considering client's preferences and specifics
- Perform demonstrations of the product functionality and provide full information of its available features to the clients
- Provide detailed commentary regarding any questions on API documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate level or higher in English, Spanish and Russian
- Willingness to work at night (LatAm business hours) after the probation period
- Ability to get your message across and convince without pressure
- Open-mindedness and openness to feedback
- Focus on delivering results
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to coordinate technical problem solving
- Detail-orientation and organization
- Hands-on experience in IT / Gambling / Crypto business
- Familiarity with software development
- Planning, prioritizing and management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Previous experience as an account manager, senior customer service engineer or analyst
- Experience in utilizing CRM systems for day-to-day work cases
Would be a plus:
- Experience with tools for working with logs (e.g. Kibana)
- Experience in utilizing CRM systems (e.g. Bitrix24, Salesforce) for day-to-day work tasks
- Experience with tools for API testing (e.g. Postman)
- Familiarity with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
Culture & Perks
Why should you choose us?
Become a part of a rapidly developing international company and a crypto payments leader in terms of monthly transaction volume. Become a part of this solid team, passionate about their jobs and the crypto industry as a whole. Feel a great team spirit and meet people supporting each other's growth and development.
By joining CoinsPaid now, you’ll participate in building the world's best crypto payments ecosystem, conquering new markets, and popularizing cryptocurrencies.
- Official salary protected from inflation and exchange rate fluctuations
- Medical insurance + Sports covering + 5 sick days + 20 workdays of vacation
- Bonuses for significant events in your life + referral program
- Training and certification + Language courses
- Relocation programs to our official hubs in Estonia, Poland, Malta, and Georgia
- The ability to work remotely from any country
- Comfortable working atmosphere created by the principles and values of the CoinsPaid philosophy
CoinsPaid is an ecosystem of multiple innovative solutions for the smooth integration of crypto into business and everyday life. It claimed absolute leadership in terms of transaction volume and marked a tremendous growth since 2014. Our team designs products that help people get ready for the new era of digital assets that will transform the way we work with money.
Headquartered in Estonia and having 3 international hubs, we are still a remote-first company with employees working from 20+ countries around the world. At CoinsPaid, we are passionate about crypto, fintech and are putting great effort into building a team that will get the world ready for every-day crypto use.
Key facts about CoinsPaid:
- A solid and profitable private company, registered and licensed in Estonia
- #1 crypto payment gateway by monthly transaction volume
- Over 19 billion euros processed in crypto (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 34 million transactions processed (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 9 years of experience in the blockchain sector
- Over 800 merchants accounts serviced (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 220 team members across 20+ countries
- Secure, with 2 independent security audits passed
- Awarded with “Excellence in Cryptocurrencies” at Finnovex Qatar 2022, “Payment Provider of the Year” at AIBC 2021 and nominated 6 more times throughout 2020-2022
In addition, we’re proud of the fact that in 2022, while select industry leaders laid-off 15-50% of their staff, we’ve almost doubled the size of our company.
At CoinsPaid we are passionate about crypto, tech, and product development quality. If these feel close to you - give us a shout!