Senior Research Operations Manager
Designing and implementing efficient research strategies, optimizing processes and facilitating knowledge sharing
a month ago
At CoinsPaid, we are on a mission to revolutionize the crypto processing industry and are looking for an exceptional Senior Research Operations Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Discovery Team Head, you will be responsible for designing and implementing efficient research strategies, optimizing processes, fostering cross-functional collaborations, and facilitating knowledge sharing.
If you are passionate about crypto technology, value operational efficiency, and can inspire a team to reach their full potential, then CoinsPaid is the place for you. Join us in shaping the future of crypto processing.
- Develop, manage, and innovate standard operating systems for the Research team
- Own the end-to-end research operations process
- Monitor team capacity and timelines in collaboration with the Discovery Team Head
- Support Discovery Team Head in managing research projects throughout their lifecycle, from initiation to feedback post-successful feature implementation
- Partner with product teams and researchers to define the research approach, identify, shortlist, and recruit diverse, right-fit research participants, and facilitate research activities and interviews
- Play an active role in developing our approach to research operations, introducing innovative ways to level up, automate and scale the impact of our small team
- Help pack research results into easily comprehendible content and maintain the research library clean and fully ready to be used
- Promote the research results across the teams and people
- Establish a feedback loop from the internal teams regarding the research projects results
- Manage projects budget and find options for optimization without sacrificing quality
- Establish and manage data privacy and collection policies, including consent and information storage procedures
- Native or Advanced level of English knowledge of Spanish would be an advantage
- Organized and structured. You can set and meet deadlines and manage your workload
- Proven experience in a similar role within the fintech, crypto processing industry, or payment solutions for e-commerce. If the company was B2B, it would be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of research methodologies, data analysis, and interpretation
- Exceptional leadership skills with an ability to inspire and motivate teams
- Proficiency in using research tools and software
- Strong problem-solving skills, strategic thinking, and business acumen
Expectations over the probation period:
- Develop a comprehensive research project lifecycle detailing specifics relative to various research types or methods
- Establish consistent sources for participant recruitment from our client pool and external crypto users
- Create a knowledge library utilizing platforms teams already use Confluence, Miro, Condens, Figma, and Google Workspace
Challenges you will face:
- As a B2B company serving less than 1000 clients, innovative strategies will be required for effective recruitment without overburdening our clientele
- You'll be tasked with cultivating research practices from the ground up and presenting their importance to the broader organization
- As a global company, you will be asked to organize research and recruiting across borders and time zones
- You will communicate internally and externally with non-native English speakers and people from different cultures and backgrounds. You should be patient and friendly while communicating with them
Culture & Perks
Why should you choose us?
Become a part of a rapidly developing international company and a crypto payments leader in terms of monthly transaction volume. Become a part of this solid team, passionate about their jobs and the crypto industry as a whole. Feel a great team spirit and meet people supporting each other's growth and development.
By joining CoinsPaid now, you’ll participate in building the world's best crypto payments ecosystem, conquering new markets, and popularizing cryptocurrencies.
- Official salary protected from inflation and exchange rate fluctuations
- Medical insurance + Sports covering + 5 sick days + 20 workdays of vacation
- Bonuses for significant events in your life + referral program
- Training and certification + Language courses
- Relocation programs to our official hubs in Estonia, Poland, Malta, and Georgia
- The ability to work remotely from any country
- Comfortable working atmosphere created by the principles and values of the CoinsPaid philosophy
CoinsPaid is an ecosystem of multiple innovative solutions for the smooth integration of crypto into business and everyday life. It claimed absolute leadership in terms of transaction volume and marked a tremendous growth since 2014. Our team designs products that help people get ready for the new era of digital assets that will transform the way we work with money.
Headquartered in Estonia and having 3 international hubs, we are still a remote-first company with employees working from 20+ countries around the world. At CoinsPaid, we are passionate about crypto, fintech and are putting great effort into building a team that will get the world ready for every-day crypto use.
Key facts about CoinsPaid:
- A solid and profitable private company, registered and licensed in Estonia
- #1 crypto payment gateway by monthly transaction volume
- Over 19 billion euros processed in crypto (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 34 million transactions processed (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 9 years of experience in the blockchain sector
- Over 800 merchants accounts serviced (as of Jan 2023)
- Over 220 team members across 20+ countries
- Secure, with 2 independent security audits passed
- Awarded with “Excellence in Cryptocurrencies” at Finnovex Qatar 2022, “Payment Provider of the Year” at AIBC 2021 and nominated 6 more times throughout 2020-2022
In addition, we’re proud of the fact that in 2022, while select industry leaders laid-off 15-50% of their staff, we’ve almost doubled the size of our company.
At CoinsPaid we are passionate about crypto, tech, and product development quality. If these feel close to you - give us a shout!