Developer Relations Engineer
Build and nurture relationships with our developer community and ensuring that our developer experience is world-class
3 months ago
- Build and nurture relationships with our developer community, advocating for our platform, and ensuring that our developer experience is world-class
- Create and manage developer documentation
- Support developers building on Shardeum with debugging efforts
- Manage Shardeums bug reporting Github repo
- Accurately document and report critical bugs to the Shardeum developer team
- Produce tutorials, guides, documentation, and other technical content for developers
- Create and present Shardeum developer workshops virtually and/or in person at hackathons, universities, conferences, etc.
- Work with the marketing team to make sure Shardeum’s key value propositions are reaching developers on the appropriate channels at regular intervals
- Respond to developers technical queries within Shardeum’s Discord community
- Create boilerplate templates which help developers get started building on Shardeum
- Build relationships with 3rd party infrastructure companies and support them to integrate their product with Shardeum
- Help CTO craft Shardeum’s feature roadmap by reporting the developer communities most requested features
- Transition into a Manager, Developer Relations role as the team expands
* We are building the infrastructure for Web 3.0. It's going to be a rollercoaster ride but promises to be fun!
- 1+ years of experience with Solidity, Remix, Hardhat, and other Ethereum developer tooling
- Deep knowledge of Web3
- Experience producing technical content and documentation
- Prior experience in a developer relations or developer evangelist role
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful
- Self led individual with ability to work autonomously
- A BA or MA in Computer Science or a related STEM degree
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experience levels to apply. Your talent and potential is what matters most to us. Shardeum is committed to creating an inclusive culture.
APAC - Remote
Shardeum is building a layer 1, EVM-based, linearly scalable, smart contract platform that provides low gas fees forever while maintaining true decentralization and solid security through dynamic state sharding. Shardeum aims to be a chain capable of onboarding over a billion people to the crypto revolution, while also democratizing accessibility to decentralization.
Shardeum’s mission is supported by prominent Venture Capitalists in the blockchain space, and we are on track to become one of the most widely used and well known smart contract platforms in blockchain history.
About the Founders:
Nischal Shetty: Founder of WazirX, India’s largest crypto exchange with over 10M users and $45B+ trading volume. Prior to WazirX, he built and scaled a social media product called Crowdfire to over 20M users. Previously featured in the Forbes India 30 under 30 list, he is a blockchain evangelist and one of the most notable proponents of crypto in India.
Omar Syed: Omar is a blockchain architect with over 30 years of experience in helping organizations such as NASA, Yahoo, Zynga build fault-tolerant, distributed systems. Omar holds a B.S. and M.S. from Case Western Reserve University with specialization in Artificial Intelligence.