Design and develop Web3 games that captivate users and keep them coming back for more
a month ago
Are you an expert in game design with a passion for creating engaging experiences? If so, we want you! As a game designer your responsibility will be to design and develop Web3 games that captivate users and keep them coming back for more. You will work closely with the CEO, game dev, marketing and UI/UX team to ensure that the game interface is intuitive and easy to use. Additionally, you should be proactive and able to overcome challenges presented by a fast-paced startup environment. Don't hesitate to apply and strive for success!
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow fast, and potentially into a role of a game producer, while building innovative play-to-earn Web3 products that are changing the industry’s status quo.
We expect you to be able to decide game design issues on your own. You will be able to make correct hypotheses and analyze the results of their realization. You will be able to form a list of tasks that need to be performed to bring games to success.
- Design and develop game mechanics that are engaging and fun for players
- Balance game mechanics to ensure fairness and a positive user experience
- Work closely with the UI/UX team to design intuitive and easy-to-use interfaces
- Create and maintain design documentation such as game design documents, flowcharts, and diagrams
- Conduct playtesting and gather feedback to iterate on game design
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure smooth implementation of game features
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and developments in game design
- Work with the marketing team to develop strategies for player acquisition and retention
- Develop relationships with the gaming community and engage with players to gather feedback and improve the game
- Bachelor's degree in Game Design, Computer Science, or related field. Additional Business or Engineering degree is an extra plus
- Ability to form a complete vision of the game and lead its development with the team
- At least 3 years of experience in game design
- Strong understanding of game mechanics and game balancing
- Experience in developing card games is a big plus
- Familiarity with web3 and blockchain gaming is a plus
- Proven track record of delivering successful games from concept to launch
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Being active in the gaming community and keeping up-to-date with industry trends is desirable
- Active game design community member is a plus (reddit/github/telegram etc)
- Passionate about games and cryptocurrencies is yet another plus
Culture & Perks
RBL Labs philosophy stems from the principles of financial freedom, decentralization and power to the people. From LOCGame to the metaverse city of Cryptise, our goal is to bring fun, lucrative, decentralized games to the future users of Web3.
We are a team of 25+ blockchain and gaming professionals working relentlessly to bring cutting-edge Web3 experience.
- Respect your work and work of others
- Learn fast, adapt even faster to innovate
- Team players with a take-charge attitude
- Be reliable
- Be passionate about the work you do
- Dream big
RBL Labs is a web3 gaming and NFT studio based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Rebel spirit is embedded in our team's DNA as we are developing the gaming ecosystem for the human players of the future. We love video games, cryptocurrencies and freedom.
We believe that by providing gamers with the economic incentives to own game assets and earn rewards, we can create a better ecosystem, together. Our motto is Play, Earn & Have Fun, which we believe will be a lifestyle for most of the game players in the 21st century.
RBL Labs is a Web3 entertainment studio focused on generating sustainable value through our Web3 products, captivating art, and philanthropy. Our flagship product, TCG Legends Of Crypto, raised $1.2M in 2021 from Signum Capital, NGC, and Polygon Studios.