Chief Business Development Officer
Build strong relationships with partners all over the world with a focus on blockchain companies.
5 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Chief Business Development Manager to build strong relationships with partners all over the world with a focus on blockchain companies.
- Manage relationships with customers to maintain overall customer health and growth;
- Understands the potential market and defines reasonable targets to validate opportunities;
- Advance strategic relationships, develop partnership models and direct implementation of proactive and response growth tactics.
- At least 8 years of business development experience including demonstrated success in business-to-business sales, forging strategic partnerships that have resulted in significant increases in earned income;
- Experience of building the team from scratch;
- Excellent communication, writing and public speaking skills;
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills;
- Ability to close the deal and build a system with a high win-win potential between all participants.
=Nil;Foundation develops data access mechanisms that facilitate insecure data transfer between public databases (e.g. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, others). This is done by combining zero-knowledge proof cryptography and a classic DBMS-like approach.
Our current customers have invested in our technology through grants, including the Ethereum Foundation, MINA, Solana, Starkware, etc.
In recent months we have completed our first-ever funding round with Polychain as the lead investment (and some others) with a valuation ~220m USD and are now actively scaling the team.