Social Media Manager (SMM)
Managing the two social media accounts with the goal of growing our community and its engagement
a month ago
deBridge builds interoperability infrastructure for high performance dApps, with the mission of unlocking native freedom of movement across the entire DeFi landscape.
Your role as a Social Media Manager (SMM) will be centered around managing the two social media accounts for deBridge and DLN Trade, with the goal of growing our community and its engagement, raising awareness about our brands, their two unique but interconnected missions, and engaging the two audiences.
- Manage the delivery of the social media content calendar, ensuring consistency and timely delivery of content
- Working with the management team to define the content & social media strategy
- Monitoring & tracking mentions for deBridge + DLN Twitter
- Engage with users and followers, respond to comments and messages, and foster a positive online community around the brand
- Identifying relevant Twitter threads circulating in the community related to interoperability and participating in online discussions
- Manage Twitter analytics to track and monitor SM community growth
- Creating graphics & visual content as part of the social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with the latest crypto industry developments trends, narratives, discussions,
- Implement Web3 social media growth campaigns (e.g. Galxe, Link3, Quest…)
- You’re a DeFi native that lives on crypto Twitter
- Have at least a basic understanding of the cross-chain space
- Have proven experience creating engaging content and managing social media accounts
- You’re a memelord
- Understand what drives engagement and activity
- A self-starter who takes initiative
- Thrive on autonomy
- Bonus: You have graphic design experience
Why join us
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% remote and autonomy
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture
- Join build the future of cutting-edge cross-chain interoperability technologies
- Build up your experience and reputation within the blockchain space
- Being able to influence the direction of the project
- Collaborate with the smartest teams in the space
We're building deBridge, a cross-chain compatibility and messaging and asset transfer protocol among different blockchain networks. deBridge is a decentralized infrastructure that opens possibilities for:
- Arbitrary information and message transfer between chains
- Cross-chain compatibility of smart contracts and protocols
- Asset exchanges and swaps between blockchain networks
- NFT asset transfers and cross-chain compatibility
In spring 2021, the project won the Chainlink hackathon, placing first among 140 teams worldwide. By September, we announced a $5.5M fundraising round with participation from leading industry funds and companies, including Animoca Brands, Lemniscap, Crypto.com, Huobi Ventures, and many others.
The deBridge infrastructure has been functioning in mainnet since February 2022 and is currently the only cross-chain project with a sustainable economy. Without any liquidity mining programs, deBridge has earned $224k+ in fees, delivering more than 130k cross-chain messages. Dozens of apps and teams are currently using the infrastructure to build secure cross-chain applications and protocols.
The deBridge team, an international team of 20 people, is creating technologies that truly change the world. We're building the "Internet of Blockchain," aiming to connect all existing blockchain networks for free movement of information and liquidity between networks.
Join deBridge and play a key role in building the "Internet of Blockchain." Apply today!