Product Designer - Web3 Wallet
Shape the vision of the Vigvam's Web3 product
up to 60K
4 months ago
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Product Designer to join our team and shape the vision of the Web3 product. You will take responsibility for the entire product design. Your expertise in sleek, functional design will be crucial in making the wallet user-friendly and visually appealing.
- Lead design from discovery to implementation through all user journeys from landing pages to the application
- Transform product ideas into well-articulated, intuitive user journeys that shape a clear path for our users to their goals
- Set and uphold high standards for design quality while shipping quickly
- Craft user experiences that engage customers cross-platform from the web to the mobile app, browser extension, and beyond
- Develop and guide product design standards for overall experience and collaborate with engineering in their implementation
- Design new product concepts and rapidly prototype for field tests with end users
- If requested by marketing, provide illustrations of interfaces, design guidelines, etc.
- Stay current on the latest trends and technologies to continuously improve our UI
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer, ideally in blockchain, fintech, gaming, or mobile apps.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, or similar
- A strong grasp of user-centered design principles
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Graphic design skills
- A proactive, results-driven work ethic
- Openness - We thrive on open communication and collaboration. We're passionate about sharing our knowledge and accomplishments with the world and believe that together, we can achieve remarkable results
- Freedom - We're about empowering individuals to pursue their passions. Our mission is to create tools that grant financial freedom, allowing people to do what they love, not just what they have
- Responsibility - Is key in a rapidly evolving Web 3 world. We're committed to teaching and fostering accountability in our users, empowering them to navigate the decentralized world with confidence and innovation
- Passion - Life's too short for uninspiring work. We're dedicated to crafting exciting, engaging products that not only meet users' needs but also make every interaction enjoyable
8 reasons to choose Vigvam
- Tech Pioneer - Join an innovative tech company and help shape the future of the Internet and finance
- Promising progress - The project secured a partnership with the major global crypto company and possesses ambitious development objectives
- Endless Learning Opportunities - Immerse yourself in the world of Web 3.0, decentralized finance, gaming, and more through continuous learning and hands-on experiences
- Impactful Contributions - Your work here matters. Your contributions will always be visible, appreciated, and directly impact our company's trajectory and success
- Autonomy - Take the reins of your career. Enjoy the freedom to make decisions, control your work direction, and have direct communication with our founders. Say goodbye to strict supervision and bureaucracy
- Flexible Work-Life Balance - Achieve work-life harmony with the flexibility to work remotely and unlimited vacation when needed (with the guideline of each vacation duration under two weeks)
- Welcoming Work Environment - Experience a friendly and pleasant work atmosphere where collaboration and camaraderie flourish
- Competitive Compensation & Growth Potential - We offer competitive compensation packages with clear paths for career growth and personal development
Jeter is a self-custody crypto wallet that bridges traditional finance and the Web 3.0 world, allowing users to connect and work with any decentralized application, including NFT marketplaces, DEXs, or games.
Our goal is to improve the experience of interacting with non-custodial software and decentralized applications. We want to make it more accessible for everyone. Vigvam is a distributed team of engineers and designers who are committed to accelerate the evolution and adoption of Web 3.0!