Blockchain Developer (Rust) - Ethereum Core Development
Help us in building a groundbreaking project aimed at contributing to the core Ethereum development
2 months ago
- Location: Remote
- Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- Contract length: 2 months
- Part-time hours: max-20 per week
- Salary: negotiable
We are a dedicated team of Ethereum enthusiasts working on a groundbreaking stealth project aimed at contributing to the core Ethereum development. We are seeking a talented Blockchain Developer proficient in Rust to join us part-time and contribute to our project remotely.
- Collaborate with others to develop, and maintain critical components of our Ethereum-based project in Rust.
- Contribute to the implementation of project related to Light Clients
- Ensure the codebase is robust, secure, and adheres to best practices.
- Perform code reviews, testing, and debugging to maintain code quality.
- Stay up-to-date with Ethereum architecture and blockchain technologies.
- Strong proficiency in Rust programming language.
- In-depth knowledge of Ethereum architecture primitives.
- Extensive experience with blockchain technologies, including Ethereum.
- Profound knowledge of the Ethereum network, its components, and interactions.
- Proven problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a passion for developing secure and efficient systems.
- Excellent communication skills for remote collaboration.
- Able to work independently and as part of a remote team.