ssv.network is a decentralized staking infrastructure for Ethereum 2.0
SSV Network jobsall 1
We’re on a mission to make ETH staking decentralized, scalable, diverse and accessible for developers, home users and services upon which they will build the future of Proof-of-stake solutions.
- Protocol development and decisions
- Determining protocol and service fees
- Supervising operator activity
- Growing the ecosystem
ssv.network started as a joint research with the Ethereum Foundation in 2019. The project has since grown to encompass a large multifunctional team, public testnet, and backing from industry leaders such as Coinbase and DCG.
SSV, later labeled DVT (Distributed Validator Technology), was originally a research paper conceptualized in collaboration with members of the Ethereum Foundation. At its core, SSV enables the distributed operation of an Ethereum validator across varying operators. ssv.network is an infrastructure layer designed to promote decentralization, diversity, fault tolerance, and resilience in the ETH staking space.
Alon Muroch - Founder & CEO
Adam Efrima - Co-Founder
Yoav Shpiller - COO
Lior Rutenberg - CTO
Ariel Zimroni - VP Product
Keren Tow Aizic - CFO
Niv Muroch - Senior Blockchain Engineer
Mattison A. - Head of Network Growth
Eran Efrima - Director of Marketing
- Be a part of building a high scale, big data, cloud-based platform from its early stages
- Join the success of a well-funded, promising startup
- A chance to dive deep into the blockchain and cryptocurrency world