ETHGlobal helps run hackathons all over the world
Please, come back later <3
Mission, Culture & Key Concepts
ETHGlobal is helping grow the most valuable developer community in web3. We're a small team of individual owners focused on outcomes. We work closely with some of the best teams in the ecosystem: The Ethereum Foundation, Protocol Labs, Uniswap, Polygon, Aave + Lens, and hundreds more to create exceptional events, design curated educational content, and surface the best opportunities to the 10s of thousands of members of the ETHGlobal community.
As the usage of blockchain technology grows, the world is going to need more talented engineers, designers, and product leaders to build the future that blockchain technology is promising. We work with exactly these kinds of people every single day through the products we organize for our community. By focusing on this community, we think we can accelerate the transition to enabling more open, decentralized, and fundamentally ground-breaking systems.
At ETHGlobal, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
History & Achievements
HQ: San Francisco, USA
- Liam Horne, Co-Founder
- Kartik Talwar, Co-Founder
- Fully remote work environment
- NFTs, DAOs and all things at the cutting edge of web3
- Occasionally travelling to international locations for physical weekend hackathons (e.g., Bogota, New York City, Amsterdam, or other major cities across the world)
- Competitive salary (option to be paid in cryptocurrency)
- Comprehensive health insurance for you and your dependents (vision, dental, etc.)
- Flexible vacation and remote work policy
- Stipends for home office improvements, meals and additional remote-work benefits