P2P is a leading Validator, provides secure non-custodial staking services for professional investors
P2P jobsall 3
a week ago
SRE Team Lead
a week ago
Chief Technical Officier (CTO)
a week ago
mission and core values
The mission is to positively influence the development of Proof-Of-Stake technology and improve existing networks by mindful alternate proposals while offering token holders to hedge their staking rewards on the other hand.
- Security. The protection of your staked assets and personal data is our top priority. Through non-custodial staking capabilities, P2P Validator allows for stakers to maintain full control of the security and infrastructure of their staked assets. In addition to this, our infrastructure was built with maximum security and performance in mind.
- Transparency. All our actions and governance decisions are transparent to our community. We openly share all financial data related to returns, cycles, stake amount and delegation capacity, as well as the status of all networks and our project updates, to ensure our clients are provided with the information they need.
- Asset Rewards. Staking exists as an opportunity to generate new revenue for token holders. Using our industry expertise, we pick only the most successful networks and execute smart governance to ensure growing value and high returns for our clients.
- Technology. P2P prides itself on our expert and intimate knowledge of supported staking networks. In addition to this, our staking infrastructure has been set up to guarantee high uptime and thus minimized risks for all clients. This allows clients to stake with P2P with peace of mind. An average network uptime of +99% ensures your rewards are generated continuously.
- Smart Governance. We believe in decentralization and that blockchains will form the foundation of the digital world. Community is the key. We represent your interests and rights within each network when you don’t have time to do so.
- Making staking as simple, secure and attractive as possible.
- Simplifying interactions with hardware wallets by UI and be competitive in terms of various complementary services.
- Support more groundbreaking projects that have competitive advantages and a clear go-to market strategy.
- Evolving multi-asset dashboard dApp to track staking portfolio in one place
- Maintaining and making even better secure infrastructure with 24/7 monitoring and alert systems
- Extending community education and development. Building a loyal and active community around P2P, educating community members. Show them the best ways of staking and the various opportunities offered by novel business models across the networks we support.
history and achievments
P2P Validator has been established in 2018 after a few successful projects delivered by the same team of chaincode developers and crypto enthusiasts.
We started as a small bakery in Tezos with only $2m value delegated with us, most of it our own funds. Today, P2P.org is a leading Validator, running over 300+ Nodes, for 40+ Blockchain networks, providing annual yield in respective cryptocurrencies. P2P is backed by 25.000 stakers, securing +$5 Billion assets in staking.
Konstantin Lomashuk - Founder
Vasiliy Shapovalov - CTO
Dr. Alex Michailow - COO
Alexander Esin - CPO
- An international team of skilled experts
- Remote working from any part of the world: UTC-4 (GMT-4)
- Competitive salary & bonus paid and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being & Mental Health support program
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
- Ownership culture
Oops. In progress...