Deliver confidence in Web3 product & token security with the suite of cybersec solutions
Oops. In progress...
mission & vision
Mission: We make Web3 a safer place.
Our vision: Doing Your Business Ethically is a New Norm for Web3
We believe blockchain cybersecurity is not only about asset protection but a whole new way of doing Web3: without scams and hacks, rug pulls, wash trading, and circulation supply manipulations. New Web3 is about respecting your community, being honest with your investors and partners, acting responsibly, and valuing reputation.
Our strategic goal is to become the number 1 Web3 cybersecurity solutions provider.
- Build security infrastructure for the blockchain and crypto industry
- Ensure continued high-quality protection from major cyber risks faced by our B2B clients
- Educate individuals on cyber risks and how to remain protected in a rapidly developing digital world
- Build B2C products for individual complex cyber protection
- Contribute to the development of an ethical hacker community through education and client connection
- Incubate Web3 cybersecurity startups
culture & values
we are a fast developing company in an innovative sphere. As the cyber market is growing rapidly, we have a strong intention to take its significant share during the next 3 years.
- Great opportunities for personal and career growth.
- Challenging goals.
- Minimum bureaucracy, maximum independence
- Budget for conferences, seminars, and training that will help you grow as a professional
- Flexible working hours
- Office/remote work
- Medical insurance, paid vacation, and sick leaves
history and achievments
Hacken is a cybersecurity auditor born in 2017 with a vision of transforming Web3 into a more ethical place. With 5+ years of experience, hundreds of blockchain partners, and thousands of secured crypto projects, Hacken protects technological businesses and crypto communities worldwide with the most competitive suite of professional cybersecurity services.
- 2017 - Hacken launch. HackIT Cup 2017, Steve Wozniak a special guest. HKN token first listing
- 2018 - First international client. HackenProof launch. CER.live goes online. First #blockchainhackers meetup
- 2019 - HackenAI Presentation. First ranking of top-100 crypto exchanges live. CERtification launch
- 2020 - Partnership with CoinGecko. Memorandum of cooperation between Hacken and the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- 2021 - 4 projects launched on Hacken Foundation. hVPN and hPass release. Integration of Hacken audits into CoinMarketCap
- 2022 - New marketing vision. Introduction of ETD. CER 2.0 rating release. Hacken joins Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. Opened an office in Lisbon
- Dyma Budorin - Founder and CEO
- Yevheniia Broshevan - Co-Founder and CBDO
- Oleg Bevz - Marketing Director
- Andrew Matiukhin - CTO
- Evgeniy Bezuglyi - Head of Smart Contracts Audits Department