powering the next generation of web3 games on Ethereum L2
Immutable jobsall 1
mission & values
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users.
We are proud to be a values-driven company. Our values drive everything we do, from how we collaborate to how we create game-changing experiences for our customers and fellow Immutables.
- We live to level up. We actively seek opportunities to foster our own growth and development.
- We lovingly speak our minds. We communicate clearly and openly, ensuring everyone is set up to succeed.
- We quickly test and iterate. We experiment and adapt to achieve outcomes, testing solutions quickly.
- We take ownership. We take accountability for our work and actions, doing our part to achieve a group goal.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
- Building and implementing a full and comprehensive growth strategy across the world, increasing the number and awareness of customers and communities.
- Product and ecosystem scaling
- Polishing the User Experience and Developer Experience
- Building and increasing the adoption of Immutable marketplace, wallet products and other solutions.
Founded in 2018 by James Ferguson and Robbie Ferguson, Immutable is one of Australia's fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Immutable has invested in MetaKing Studios on May 25, 2022. This investment - Seed Round - MetaKing Studios - was valued at $15M.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world's first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
- James Ferguson - Co-founder & CEO
- Robbie Ferguson - Fuel Games Co-Founder and COO
- Alex Connolly - CTO
1/ Attracting the best global talent:
- We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
- While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
- We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
2/ Levelling up your growth
- We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
- Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy.
3/ Helping you thrive
- Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
- Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
- Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
4/ Leave when you need it the most:
- New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
- Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday