Illuvium Game Studio
Illuvium Labs is an independent game development studio
Illuvium Game Studio jobsall 1
Illuvium is a decentralised game studio and DAO that merges online gaming with crypto. We create uniquely functional, evolving, high production-value NFTs that function in a universe of AAA games.
- Improving the game engine, game mechanics, and modes
- Building a better Server / Client paradigm
- Improving and polishing the Infrastructure
- Writing the engaging narrative
- Growing the game community
- Gaining new partnerships
- Speed up the overall building process
- Building up DAO, launching DAO Dashboard, etc.
culture, values & benefits
In the game, team synergy is crucial to success not only in conquest, but also in evolution. Having a single impressive Illuvial is not enough to make your team unbeatable. The synergy of the entire set plays a pivotal role in the collective value, the momentum of continuous wins, and enjoyment of gameplay. Same goes for the Illuvium team.
We are a rapidly growing multinational organization of over 75 people, dedicated to bringing in the best and most promising professionals.
With our initial seed raises now completed, we are fine-tuning our workforce the same way we are fine-tuning our game: with attention to detail, balanced by an unwavering gaze at the big picture.
history & achievments
Founded in 2020 by Aaron Warwick, Grant Warwick, and Kieran Warwick.
Illuvium has raised a total of $5M in funding over 2 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Nov 1, 2021. Illuvium is funded by 3 investors. Tagus Capital and Framework Ventures are the most recent investors.
Today, we are a rapidly growing multinational organization of over 75 people, dedicated to bringing in the best and most promising professionals.
- Kieran Warwick — Co-Founder
- Aaron Warwick — Co-Founder and Game Designer
- Grant Warwick — Co-Founder
- Danny Wilson — Partnerships
- Nate Wells — Game Producer
- Basil Gorin — CTO