driving understanding and participation in the financial systems of the future
Please, come back later <3
mission & key concepts
Gauntlet is DeFi’s risk manager. We drive capital efficiency while maintaining economic safety for some of the largest crypto protocols with our cutting-edge simulations.
Decentralized systems create new challenges for protocol developers, smart contract developers, and asset holders that you don’t see in traditional development and asset management. Gauntlet uses tried and tested techniques from algorithmic trading to simulate crypto networks, inform design decisions, and drive successful design and participation.
History & Achievments
- Gauntlet has raised a total of $44.8M in funding over 4 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Mar 14, 2022 from a Series B round.
- It is funded by 8 investors. Ribbit Capital and Polychain are the most recent investors.
Now, Gauntlet manages risk and incentives for over $40 Billion in assets.
Gauntlet continuously publishes cutting-edge research, making us the most cited in peer reviewed articles in the DeFi industry. We’re a Series B company with 40 employees operating remote-first but primarily in New York City.
- Tarun Chitra - Founder & CEO
- Rei Chiang - Founder & CTO
- John Morrow - COO
- Remote first - work from anywhere!
- Competitive packages with the added opportunity for incentive based compensation
- Regular in-person company retreats and cross-country "office visit" perk
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision premiums for employees
- Laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse setup provided
- $1,000 WFH stipend upon joining
- $100 per month reimbursement for fitness-related expenses
- Monthly reimbursement for home internet, phone, and cellular data
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks
- Fertility benefits