building the foundations for the decentralized future
Mysten Labs jobsall 5
Node Reliability Engineer
3 months ago
Partnerships Manager, APAC
3 months ago
Product Manager, Blockchain Infrastructure
4 months ago
mission & key concepts
Mysten Labs develops tools that make web3 secure, reliable, and ready for mass adoption.
The org is the developer of Sui, a decentralized, proof-of-stake blockchain.
Besides, the project is focused on Move, an open-source programming language for building smart contracts.
The mission is to enable individuals and creators to have unprecedented ownership over their own data and content.
Mysten Labs is built to accelerate the adoption of web3. We're building the foundations for the decentralized future.
- enable creators and developers from gaming to social media to finance to build experiences that cater to the next billion users in web3
- build on important innovations in consensus algorithms and leverages novel data structures that result in a high-performance L1
- deliver a development environment for rich, dynamic, composable assets that will usher in a new generation of dApps
- develop partnerships with existing networks that integrate Mysten technology, and open protocols based on Mysten-designed components.
- grow the community and brand awareness
culture & perks
Our team is 100% remote and we are hiring across the world. Here at Mysten Labs, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3.
history & achievments
Headquarters: San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley
- Mysten Labs has raised a total of $336M in funding over 2 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Sep 8, 2022 from a Series B round.
- The org raised a $300M Series B round from top Silicon Valley led venture funds like FTX, Jump Crypto, Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Binance Labs, Redpoint, Lightspeed, Coinbase Ventures, Electric Capital, Standard Crypto, NFX, Slow Ventures, Scribble Ventures, Samsung Next, Lux Capital, among other investment firms and strategic partners.
- Mysten Labs has made 5 investments. Their most recent investment was on Oct 6, 2022, when Scale3 Labs raised $5.3M.
- Evan Cheng - Co-Founder, CEO
- Adeniyi Abiodun - Co-Founder, CPO
- Sam Blackshear - Co-Founder, CTO
- George Danezis - Co-Founder, Chief Scientist
- Kostas Chalkias - Co-Founder, Chief Cryptographer
Oops. In progress...