building Arbitrum for Secure Ethereum Dapps
Offchain Labs jobsall 1
Mission & Key Concepts
Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum's security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling.
We strive to make sure that everyone could experience economical efficiency of the blockchain without limits.
What is Arbitrum now?
- Arbitrum One Mainnet
- Arbitrum fast-growing ecosystem with 300+ projects
- Arbitrum Nova - GameFi & SocialFi scalability
- Arbitrum Bridge
Our team works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be.
We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. We are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways.
History & Achievements
HQ: New York, USA
- Offchain Labs has raised a total of $123.7M in funding over 3 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Aug 31, 2021 from a Series B round.
- The company is funded by 12 investors. Polychain and Mark Cuban are the most recent investors.
- Offchain Labs has acquired Prysmatic Labs on Oct 12, 2022.
- Steven Goldfeder, Co-Founder + CEO
- Harry Kalodner, Co-Founder + CTO
- Ed Felten, Co-Founder + Chief Scientist