Crypto technology for the real world
Warbler Labs jobsall 1
Mission & Key Concepts
Warbler Labs is the core development team supporting the growth and success of the Goldfinch network.
Goldfinch is a decentralized credit protocol that is using crypto to empower financial inclusion around the world. Our vision is to build a global, decentralized network that allows anyone to be a lender, not just banks.
We believe crypto will reshape the global economy and expand access to capital around the world. We are building the tools and technology to make that possible.
Besides Goldfinch, we created UID (Unique Identity). It provides KYC-compliant unique identities for crypto.
DeFi has the potential to transform our financial systems and give everyone equal access. But the crypto space today—all the speculation and money games—won’t get us there. For crypto to truly live up to its potential, we must bring the global economy on-chain, into a system that is open and interoperable by default. That’s the future we’re building at Warbler Labs.
History & Achievements
Founded in 2020 by two ex-Coinbase employees and backed by top investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coinbase, IDEO, and Kindred Ventures.
Since announcing the protocol in January 2021, the loan book has doubled every 2 months to over $100M in active loans. Goldfinch now serves hundreds of thousands of people and businesses via its borrowers across three continents and 20+ different countries. And we're just getting started.
- Michael Sall - CEO and Co-Founder
- Blake West - CTO and Co-Founder
- Christopher Robins - General Counsel
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance covered 99%+
- Competitive equity compensation & governance token incentives
- Subsidies for laptop and remote office setups
- Free office lunches (if in the Bay Area)
- All-access Wework passes and frequent trips to the Bay Area (if remote)
Oops. In progress...