Cross-chain Web3 identities for you and your community
Please, come back later <3
Mission & Key Concepts
.bit, an open-sourced decentralized identity protocol built on the blockchain, is committed to providing permissionless and irrevocable decentralized identity for individual users and DAOs, establishing the awareness of identity sovereignty around the world.
Users have never really controlled or even owned our identity online or offline.
We are excited and confident to be a part of the challenging work of building the infrastructure for Web3 identity protocol.
To construct the leading decentralized identity system and expand the adoption of the decentralized identity, .bit team will apply the funds and resources to the following areas:
.bit has supported Ethereum, Tron, Binance Smart Chain, Nervos CKB, and Polygon. In the future, .bit will cover all mainstream public chains such as Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Polkadot, Solana, etc., as well as software and hardware devices that support asymmetric encryption algorithms.
.bit Team is committed to the challenging task of supporting all the writing systems in the world while preventing scams and frauds as much as possible, so that users from different cultures in the world can own reliable decentralized identities and get equal chance to enter Web3 ecosystem safely.
.bit is a unified identity for users to take into different spaces including centralized and decentralized applications. The team will build a series of robust tools to help all types of application developers to integrate with .bit easily, which ultimately provides users with an exceptional experience.
History & Achievements
.bit has closed $13 million in a Series A funding round from CMB International, HashKey Capital, QingSong Fund, GSR Ventures, GGV Capital, and SNZ.
- 262k .bit Accounts Registered
- 95k Users
- 125 Eco-members
- 16K Tokens & NFTs
- 178 Countries & Regions Covered
What we have achieved so far:
- integrated with public chains such as Ethereum, Tron, BSC, Polygon, Mixin;
- integrated with dozens of leading wallets such as TokenPocket, imToken, MathWallet, Huobi Wallet;
- integrated with more than 40 DApps such as Jike App, NFTGo, NFTSCAN, WePiggy;
- released .bit Alias;
- launched the marketplace for .bit;
- integrated with IPFS;
- cooperated with many third-party registrars;
- more than 60k registered accounts.
New functions and features that will be launched in 2022:
- Multi-chain: .bit will integrate with more popular public chains, including but not limited to Bitcoin, Polkadot and Solana.
- Multi-language: .bit will support registration in any language.
- .bit Alias: Users can assign one .bit alias for each popular public chain contract address or ordinary address. This will effectively enhance the security in Web3.0.
- Sub-accounts: A .bit account is able to create countless sub-accounts at a low cost. The decentralized and low-cost sub-accounts will serve as an efficient management tool for DAO.
- Newly-designed .bit data management tool: Allow users to manage their data conveniently and efficiently. Also, developers can have write access to .bit if authorized by users.
- Establishing a system of registrars with global coverage.
- Release more accounts for registration. Release previously reserved accounts.
Culture & Benefits
- Remote work from anywhere in the world
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Fully transparent and collaborative team culture